The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shameless Bragging Thread

Sixty5

Got Banshee in about 3-4 days of grinding...and then as she is crafting...her Alt Helmet "?" alert shows up.

As I am crafting my first excalibur...his  Alt Helmet "?" shows up as well...needless to say...alt helmets for the frames I want always pop up.

30 on 11/12 Frames.  30 on all Primary and Secondary Weapons.  9/12 Alt helms.  All ? Weapons save Heat Sword.  0 Plat spent on Weapons or Frames.

Only have Rank 8 on my Redirection and Vitality, and Rank 6 on my Serration and Hornet Strike.

I've crafted Rhino, Trinity, Ash, Banshee and bought Volt and Loki.

I own Excalibur Prime and Excalibur.

I crafted Hek, AFuris, Dual Heat Swords, Gram, Glaive, Cronus, Dark Sword and bought Furis, Gorgon, Lex.

AND THEY ARE ALL SUPERCHARGED! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA=)

I have all types of elemental damage for all types of weapons.

I have bullet diffusion for all 3 types of guns.

Currently, I have all of the firearms in this game and 13 of the melee weapons. I could probably buy some of the ones I don't have yet and probably easily craft others. I have seven BP's of helmets that I have yet to build, I have 5 reactor BP's and 1 spare. I have 8 warframes and 3 more building, 4 of which are level 30, 1 of which is near level 30. I can't really brag much about my mod selection, but I am pretty proud of my Reactored Rhino who as of now has 990 shields and that will only increase as I put more fusion cores and such into it. 

Currently, I only have Ember and Loki yet to build. Odds are, within the weekend, I will have those building and I will either buy Vauban when I level 30 everyone, or I'll have gotten his BP's as well. 

P.S. I have 26 weapons total so far that are level 30. 9 Pistols, 9 Long Guns (3 shotguns, both snipers, and I suppose that leaves 4 Rifles), and 8 Melee weapons. (2 duals, 4 swords, 2 daggers, and my Scindo and Cronus are both at level 29). My 30'd frames are Excalibur, Excalibur Prime, Saryn and Rhino. Frost is at 26, Nyx is at 22, Trinity and Banshee are both lower than that. Also, I have Wyrm and Shade both level 30 along with their weapons. 

I have only ever spent Platinum on Slots. As is pretty obvious. XD

Edited by Drakontis