The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk

(XBOX)WHITE BOOTS R1

Man I am a MR 18 player... i have thousands of hours in game... i had at least 25 G3 encounters... and still could not get a brakk set complete (i had multiple detron sets)... It was the last weapon i needed to get all caught up in game with all available gear....

Thank God for raids, they basically ensure that u meet the G3 every run... I finally got my final Brakk part this week during a raid....

By far the hardest thing to farm in this game... GL bro I hope u get it

Warframe,

Can we get the Brakk item Drops in another alert please.

WHITE BOOTS R1

I don't think so, no.

Man I am a MR 18 player... i have thousands of hours in game... i had at least 25 G3 encounters... and still could not get a brakk set complete (i had multiple detron sets)... It was the last weapon i needed to get all caught up in game with all available gear....

Thank God for raids, they basically ensure that u meet the G3 every run... I finally got my final Brakk part this week during a raid....

By far the hardest thing to farm in this game... GL bro I hope u get it

huh for me it was Hate, only got it recently, after so many Stalkers ...

I cant even get the g3 to spawn, and dont even mention the harvester.

it took me ELEVEN MONTHS to get the harvester to SPAWN. not to get the parts, but to SPAWN IT. I was marked every day for it.

the hunters are too uncommon.

White Boots

No, you can not

-owner of 12 Brakk bps and 5 Brakk barrels

I was just about to post this very thing.  I'm got a STACK of BPs and a PILE of Barrels.  Also, I'm 21k away from MR19 so I've been playing a while.

I understand that the parts or random, but this is getting close to ridiculous.

To get the brakk all have to be met

1)  Grineer mission

2)  Have to be G3 marked

3)  G3 have to spawn

4)  Have to kill the G3

5)  Host has to not quit.  Don't laugh.  This has happened 4 out of the past 6 G3 missions I've been in.  The host will get in a net and HE'LL F'ING QUIT to keep from getting a bolt and it completely screws over the rest of the team.

6)  There has to be a drop

7)  It has to be the ultra-rare receiver

Before someone says that I'm whining, the brakk was a REWARD when it was first introduced.  Given away freely.  I understand the point of it being a rare item, but it was given away earlier and now it is close to impossible to acquire.

No, we can't.

I only need Despair, I have every other Assassin weapon. got my Detron in 3 visits, that was nice.

Took me to MR16 or MR17 to finally get Despair.

• 2 months later...

I was just about to post this very thing.  I'm got a STACK of BPs and a PILE of Barrels.  Also, I'm 21k away from MR19 so I've been playing a while.

I understand that the parts or random, but this is getting close to ridiculous.

To get the brakk all have to be met

1)  Grineer mission

2)  Have to be G3 marked

3)  G3 have to spawn

4)  Have to kill the G3

5)  Host has to not quit.  Don't laugh.  This has happened 4 out of the past 6 G3 missions I've been in.  The host will get in a net and HE'LL F'ING QUIT to keep from getting a bolt and it completely screws over the rest of the team.

6)  There has to be a drop

7)  It has to be the ultra-rare receiver

Before someone says that I'm whining, the brakk was a REWARD when it was first introduced.  Given away freely.  I understand the point of it being a rare item, but it was given away earlier and now it is close to impossible to acquire.

Took me to MR16 or MR17 to finally get Despair.

This def. makes me think twice about trying to hunt for this weapon..I guess for now i'll stick with my V. Marelock and S. Gammacore and hopefully one day i'll just notice all the parts in my foundry!  I appreciate your input sir! :D

Since G3 spawn in Trials almost every time, I feel like Brakk is no longer difficult to farm especially for late game players. Need brakk, run some trials. I have sets of them sitting in my inventory which I've no use for. Stalker weapons and Detron are the last few items behind a non-tradeable RNG wall.

Use Hydroid, use pilfering swarm, let hydroid spam his 4th, when dead, split their limbs, then Nekros using his Desecrate.

Or if you're soloer: Use Nekros, any high slash weapons and Desecrate when dead.