The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lights Measure Now Recruting! (Just Starting Out, See The Clan Rise Up And Grow, Warlord Who Is On Daily Checking Out The Progress Of The Dojo)

lightdragon64

Starting today I have decided to open up my clan for public recruitment!

What is lights measure?

This clan is the result of me getting tired of changing throughout clans waiting for warlords to start projects and continue to build onto the dojo. so as a result i have decided to start working on a dojo of my own!

Who am i?

I am Lightdragon64, I am a mastery rank 17 player and have been playing warframe ever sense it was in closed beta. i have no trouble getting resources or getting jobs done.

-i am on warframe on a daily basis (and will be checking on projects that need to be worked on so there will never be a lack of dojo expansion)

-i am friendly and am willing to listen to anybodies input on either the dojo or any other input.

if you want to start in a dojo being built from the bottom up then Lights Measure is the clan for you!

what the dojo has thus far

- a trading post

what is being funded

-treasury

-dueling room

-elevator

-labs

-ect.

Rules:

-respect: anybody who is acting in any way offencive to another player will be booted from the clan NO Acceptions!

-while being offline is understandable if you are offline for more than 15 days you will be booted from the clan (considering i see that you have been offline for more than said time)

-have fun!

event though i am currently working on this dojo and there is much work to do, i can't do it myself and i am more than willing to recruit anybody with a good attitude and has a friendly composition to them!

just post here in the forums if you are interested in joining up and i will send you an invite as soon as possible.

or send me a PM

Edited by lightdragon64