Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Pigments

Cerberus888

Question

I have been building a Dojo solo for a while now. Recently, I started working on getting pigments and I started with the first one, built it and then ran into this problem:

230410_screenshots_2015-04-05_00003_zpse

230410_screenshots_2015-04-05_00002_zpse

I tried using the polychrome, setting up the polychrome, not having a polychrome, leaving the dojo, restarting the game, and restarting my computer. Nothing is working. Is there something I over looked? Have you guys ran into this problem before? Or should I submit a support ticket for this?

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

Alright, thanks for the help guys. I thought it might be a bug, just thought I should look at my other options first.

Thanks.

Some people have been able to alleviate it doing the aforementioned you have, but worst-case scenario it doesn't fix right away. Check back every once in a while as support responds, as it may correct itself after a bit of time has elapsed. (Sometimes speculated to be the full 1d 12h again.)

you need to go to the dojo paint and click on the color you want to make and you get the error quit the game and log back in and it will work because it removes everyones in you clan that had left over pigments and gets confused when you reload the game you can choose a new color.