Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Repetitiveness

Kakashipan

I feel as though missions are too similar, I mean I dont mind it but alot of people would. I also think the rooms of the missions are very similar which can be a turn off for some. Another thing I see as a turnoff is paying for ingame currency and weapons. I think we need more mobs too, an more organized. But again i understand this is only a beta so  I dont mind but these improvements would help in the release version of the game. Thank You for listening,  -Kakashipan-

agreed with OP that we need more difficult more restrictive mission parameters

the difference between raid and sabotage and capture is basically this:

start at point A, get to point B

if raid then touch object then get to extract

if sabotage break object then get to extract

if capture kill mob and touch then get to extract

---------------------------------------------------------

more mission diversity would massively help the game

and the newer/more diverse defense mission tilesets are great, the mobile defense maps are cool, more and better bosses are also great additions

more units for existing factions and more factions are going to help liven things up

hopefully in the future we will have more missions more complex mechanics and more vicious enemy ai

me personally im all for more non-linear mission maps, they are all procedurally generated, they need to have more dead-ends IMHO, or better yet, side-missions and/or optional objectives/challenges/mini-bosses (even if they would go unnoticed unless stumbled upon)

i have confidence that DE will continue to expand upon WF and pursue more of these options as time goes on, they're already doing pretty awesome so far in the beta, and as long as they get some kind of persistent/emergent/lateral growth "endgame" in the picture, i think they'll be well set for release 

more mobs

The game feels like diablo (at least d2) with the tileset randomization but i'd love it to have more mob variation, mid bosses and bosses too. :) Love the progress so far though. :)

the difference between raid and sabotage and capture is basically this:

start at point A, get to point B

if raid then touch object then get to extract

if sabotage break object then get to extract

if capture kill mob and touch then get to extract

+1

On side note, capture is most entertaining, the way he cries on being "touched" is as if he is being.... oh nevermind, cant write that on forums :P