Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deconstructing Weapons

(PSN)cat_awsum

Just a passing thought. Wouldn't it be great if we could deconstruct our equipment, like breaking it down to let us get the resources back. I mean, if it were damaging to the in-game economy, there could be like a cut on the resources received, like half of all the resources and of course you'd have to pay credits to deconstruct it. Thoughts?

For sake of all the rare resources gone to build a useless weapon destined to be sold after we level it up... for sake of all the neurodes.

I say yes, in my opinion it wouldn't have any greater impact on in game economy. The cut would obviously be there, 100% sure, and it would be meaningful too! Yet we would still be able to decide to get some resources back.

i don't really see a need

the cost of weapons really isn't that high, if they are then its usually justifiable (like 10 cells for a prime weapon, which is understandable)

does it really kill you to grind for those 1-3 resources real quick?

Grinding neurodes is sort of a difficult task nowadays, you know?

All the enemies on Earth excavation missions spawn & behave kinda oddly.

Plus Lephantis happens to drop four sigils per run.

I could use a neurode refund from a useless weapon to boost my resources needed to craft formas. And I need tons of formas to have my beautiful awesome dojo even better :D

the cost of weapons really isn't that high, if they are then its usually justifiable (like 10 cells for a prime weapon, which is understandable)

Not all of us have them boosters man. I can get 1 Orokin Cell maybe every 3 hours of grinding for them. And the Neural Sensors. I can get maybe 3 every 1 hour. So yes it really does kill the game to go out and grind some resources for long periods of time.

Not all of us have them boosters man. I can get 1 Orokin Cell maybe every 3 hours of grinding for them. And the Neural Sensors. I can get maybe 3 every 1 hour. So yes it really does kill the game to go out and grind some resources for long periods of time.

i don't use boosters either, and i've never had an issue

if you are spending 3 hours to get one cell, you are obviously farming the wrong place

There literally is no need... whatsoever for this.

If you're having that much of a hard time 'farming' resources... you're doing it wrong. 

Hell, I was low on neurals the other day, and while attempting to Zanuka hunt on Elara... after an hour I walked away with roughly 30-40 Sensors....

So really. Not that hard.

I haven't farmed Neurodes in ages, still have 100s left.