The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Anybody Notice The Ridiculous Spawn Rate Of Corpus ?

Zyfe3rX

That Avalon Helmet Alert , i went to it SOLO mod. Because i was experiencing some connectivity issue. But the i was really surprised when i saw the bloody spawn rate. There was more than 30 of them in every single room. Even when i got out of the elevator there was around 30-40 of them waiting for me.

After all they are easy, but the best part was that....there was 4+ RAIL GUN MOAs who shoots through walls !

4 Rail Gun MOA spamming at me and my pet. There was also 3-4 Shock Wave MOAs. Also i didnt encounter even a single melee corpus crewmen in the mission !

( Will post pics soon )

Anybody else got any experience like this ?

haha yea have noticed it but who cares more kills more exp :P

at solo you stay behind to cover kill few at a time so they engine spawns more and more

while at the 4run you push fast and they cant spawn fast enough

i think there should be a limit depending how many players play at the enemy spawn rate

Edited by Gio21

Yup.

The 'clown cars' in this game are one of the very few things I seriously dislike.

*edit*

What I find really hilarious (and incredibly frustrating), is when you're doing a stealth run, you start in room A, then go to room B, there's only 1 or 2 enemies in room B.

You head back to room A for whatever reason, and the enemy see you.

In the space of about 3 seconds, 30 enemies have suddenly appeared in room B and are now swarming you.

When that happens to me, I just start facepalming.

Edited by miniKAD

A trick I use is to break the glass from a room away.  It causes the lock down and gives you a chance to recover shields and health (if you have the mod).  You can also spend the time killing left over enemies, picking up ammo, or getting a drink while the airlock venting kills everyone in the next room.  Hack a terminal and you are set to go.

Yeah. I noticed too. Yesterday me and my friend were unlocking Neptune missions and in this one mission we had to capture an enemy and then got "hack 4 terminals" objective. At first it was cool. All that xp and what not but then Moas and ospreys (@(*()$ ospreys) started swarming us so we started rushing. Minimap glitched out so we got lost. When we finally got some time to catch a breather in an elevator my friend exclaimed "Now we only need a stalker". Thankfully stalker decided to appear during next mission... I think DE tenno buffed their spawn rate or something