Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Stops Time

DreadScourge

Whenever the Stalker appears, he should freeze all enemies. They should slow down and stop completely.

Whatever area he spawns in should be the arena - no interruptions.

A cynical stalker would want the Tenno he hunts to give him their full attention, and reactions of terror.

We all don't have time to fight the Stalker, so he makes time stop so that he can give us his extra special attention.

But first, might wanna make him not such a weakling, just sayin'.

On the one hand this is a neat idea, on the other hand it really takes away from the urgency and random difficulty.

The Stalker can spawn at any given time even if you are swarmed so making the other enemies a non-issue would just make the fight a lot less tense and interesting.

I think the Stalker should stay as a random threat that can appear at any time and F*** over your run. The only thing that really needs fixing is he needs better AI and the enemies shouldn't aggro him easily so you can glitch him out and just watch him getting destroyed.

Sometimes when a mini-boss enemy (like a heavy gunner from grineer, or ancient) appears close by Lotus says: "There's something wrong, i'm picking up a heavy unit incoming." Which is actually not that "wrong and weird at all" it think instead she might says that when Stalker is approching.

Except like :"There's something wrong, i'm picking somthing unasual on your radar, be careful."

What do you think?

Sometimes when a mini-boss enemy (like a heavy gunner from grineer, or ancient) appears close by Lotus says: "There's something wrong, i'm picking up a heavy unit incoming." Which is actually not that "wrong and weird at all" it think instead she might says that when Stalker is approching.

Except like :"There's something wrong, i'm picking somthing unasual on your radar, be careful."

What do you think?

Except that she doesnt say anything after stalker appears even that "heavy unit is approaching". Only reasonable explains are jamming comms or betrayal.

Except that she doesnt say anything after stalker appears even that "heavy unit is approaching". Only reasonable explains are jamming comms or betrayal.

Betrayal? Who is she betraying? We're just expendable playthings to her!

But first, might wanna make him not such a weakling, just sayin'.

Yeap, he should :-

1. have atleast 50k hitpoints.

2. hit damage should be like 500 points, ignoring armor AND shields.

3. hit as an AoE around him, not just a single target.

4. hits drain 30% of target's energy.

5. hits should apply a debuff on target, target is slowed by 70% and cannot be healed or charge energy until stalker is dead

6. heals himself for 50% of all dmg he does

!!!