Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Innocents And Enemy Fights

noveltyhero

So I was wondering how come corpus/grineer do not have any ambassadors/random people/prisoners around their base. You know, people that we shouldn't hurt but we can and have no value to us. If you hurt them you get penalized 1k credits or so. I just want more immersion in levels as right now they are too repeatable.

So, what I meant by enemy fights is that occasionally you see more than one faction in one level. Now, very rarely they fight each other and most times they live one door way from each other in perfect harmony. I would like to see them fight each other more as it is quite awesome to watch. The other day I watched those white guys with mini-guns get raped by 20 chargers.

Isn't 1000 Credits a bit overkill? 

Maybe EXP would be a better idea.

And about the enemy fights, I see a ton of them once another faction pops up. It's pretty funny to watch them fight eachother and then use Rhino Stomp and say: "Everyone chill out, I got this!"

Isn't 1000 Credits a bit overkill? 

Maybe EXP would be a better idea.

And about the enemy fights, I see a ton of them once another faction pops up. It's pretty funny to watch them fight eachother and then use Rhino Stomp and say: "Everyone chill out, I got this!"

Haha me and my friend did that, yeah very fun to see them. And maybe yeah 1k credits seems too much.

We are Tennos = Space Ninjas= Ninja = Has no honor , cares about nobody !

Actually, being a ninja used to be very honourable and some of them used to recite words before they killed their target as a meaning "It is not your fault" kind of thing.

imagine using aoes and trying not to hurt civillians.. Yes, it could work having them aroung, but only if we couldn't hurt them..or..nah...it's just too complicated..

I'm sure DE thought about this but they quit the idea..