Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions From A Returning Player

CalebQuincy

Question

Hello!

I'm currently jumping back to playing Warframe again, and I'm getting used to the new changes in the game such as Damage 2,0 and the various new enemies. 

I have a few inquiries that I hope that anyone experienced enough would be able to help;

1) What's currently the best way / ideology to level up weaponry and frames? Is it still high-leveled Defense / Mobile Defense missions? Does it go the same for resource hunting? 

2) General Recommended (end-game) Mod Build against the existing enemy faction troops in the game (Grineer / Corpus / Infested / Orokin).

For example, I understand that Infested are generally weak against Slash attacks, but the Ancient (?) type monsters aren't vulnerable to it. How should one build the damage for his Primary / Secondary / Melee weapons in that case?

3) The common strategy when using certain frames such as Zephyr, Limbo & Mirage (or any 'rare' frames that you guys personally feel).

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

1) Yup, pretty much the same way to lvl up gear, do high lvl endless mission for lots of xp. There was an exploit on venus but it was patched. 

Spy 2.0 gives a lot of xp too, & its fun

2) Really depends on what frame you are using and weather you require a tank build or caster/efficiency build to tear enemies up 

3) um... A cool build for mirage can be using the augment mod hall of malevolence + duration

Limbo can use duration and efficiency 

I use a tank build for zephyr, lol

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

The best way in game at the current moment to level up fast is refered to as a Rep Grind commonly, this is a misson that is normally held on Stephno Uranus.

This involes using a Rhino to power up and Excals Radial Javlien. The Radial Jav. kills the enemies at there spawn points due to the small size of the map. Meanwhile Trinity provides energy. I don''t recommend this meothed however because it defeats a large part of the game and makes Warframe all about spamming buttons.

Might have been patched on PC not sure (PS4 Player)

Edited by (PS4)Arrow_Temper

Welcome back, Tenno!

• Anywhere is a decent place to level up equipment but Defense missions provide more XP due to their nature, Ceres - Kiste is a great way to level up gear due to high level and and very good amount of spawn, otherwise, anyhow, Tower Defense missions will still get you the XP you need.

• Builds always vary, but to keep it in a nutshell,
    - Puncture + Radiation + Viral / Toxin for Grineer
    - Impact + Magnetic + Toxic for Corpus
    - Slash + Corrosive + Heat against Infested 
    - Any + Corrosive + Cold against Corrputed seems to do fine.

• This one is totally personal preferance and i cannot comment on this.
Edited by lDarkbloodl