Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rant Post Incoming....pvp Disconnections

Pendragon1951

I know as they say I'm probably preaching to the choir but this is getting out of hand, I don't know if it is because of U16 but in PVP I am very tired of getting this after one match or during......

Nynb75l.jpg

DEPvp team you have either got to beg for dedicated servers or just take down PVP until you can afford dedicated servers because it's frustrating, and annoying to either finish a match or be in one and get the above message, please please do something about it. An aside, now when I quit Warframe I get the crash screen to input why my game crashed even though I quit out normally?

I can't play PvP (or Starchart missions with others - and sometimes some even key missions) because this literally happens to me 100% of the time I try and join :/

It's really annoying and much of the time I log into Warframe and after 1 attempt at trying to get into a mission I log right back out and don't play for multiple days at a time because I know that this error will keep happening and it's just not worth the time.