Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ability Mod Grinding.

Aretak

It's pretty frustrating to get a bunch of ones you don't need thrown at you. For example I recently built Trinity and am missing half her abilities, but in the course of grinding found all of Loki, Ash and Banshee's. My idea is to make the boss(es) that drop the blueprints only drop that frame's ability mods if it drops an ability mod, and to significantly increase the drop rate of ability mods overall on their level.

just use them up. i had a ton of them and u pumped them into frost mods. for the coming frost prime. worked just fine. more expensive but at this point id like the ability to throw money at enemies and kill them.

dont think it would be all that practical, or faster. i just wanna be able to do something with it.

Wait what? Don't you get one specimen of all four ability mods right from the beginning after crafting and claiming a frame? I never had Rhino Stomp before and when I claimed Rhino it was added to my inventory. You should have all abilities available already.

Edited by Caernarvon

Wait what? Don't you get one specimen of all four ability mods right from the beginning after crafting and claiming a frame? I never had Rhino Stomp before and when I claimed Rhino it was added to my inventory. You should have all abilities available already.

Yeah, it works like that. Sounds more like Aretak had a bug.

And I gotta agree with MetaGerbil, just yesterday I upgraded my Ash's abilities with a bunch of Fireballs (and I don't even have Ember)

Can you even read? I don't have the abilities in the first place thanks to RNG, it is not an issue of fusing.

As most folks know, a new frame comes with its four ability mods. It it turns out, upon calming down and checking more carefully, yours didn't- simply submit a ticket, and DE will help you.