Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Levels?

Midnight_Echo

ive been playing warframe for about a week now, and im not extremely far, but im about to get everything i want, so as i was farming kril like 50 times  trying to get frost blueprints (it takes less time to get the actual materials..) i was wondering, whats with these maps? grineer always seem to be on this same space station that has unmined rocks in it? that makes no sense, its flying in space, and has rocks inside of it, so you think asteroid, but then its just a space building, so im confused. secondly, earth missions have nothing to do with the planet earth.

So i was wondering, is it possible in the future for the warframe crew to make the missions match up with the planet better? like, cold conditions have more of a chance to happen the further away from the sun you are? & vice-versa with self-destruct. on top of that, to make the scenery match up better as well, it seems like every planet you go to - even earth, dont have much to do with the planet in question.

Maybe its just me because im sort of new, even though i have been playing this game for a total of 72 hours, but i've noticed this things to be quite apparent, and i also realize this IS A beta, so i dont expect much, just an answer to these questions would be sweet

Ahaha yeah for the Earth part... I don't find myself in the mountains for Everest and neither do I find myself anywhere near the Pacific ocean in that level. Well one explanation would be that this game is in fact set in the FUTURE and the Grineers might already have utterly destroyed our homeland for ever.

This game is still in open Beta. The Devs are adding new content all the time.

Upcoming tile sets in version 8 (out this upcoming Friday)

-Grineer spaceships

-Orokin time-space warps

-Tenno Dojos

I don't know what their plans are after that, but I'm sure environment diversification is at the top of the art department's to-do list.