The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Of The Best Glitches Ever!

Dogslayer7

The auto rolling / overshooting is a serious pain in the bum, I can't tell how many times I fell into a pit because my frame felt like rolling after a tiny jump .. I know the rolling is part of parcouring around so you don't break all of your bones during the landing, but we are space ninjas, in power "suits", I bet we have some sort of body stabilizer to keep that from happening.

We got a option to disable auto vaulting over objects, I can only hope for something similar for auto rolling.

Edited by -Areus-

The auto rolling / overshooting is a serious pain in the bum, I can't tell how many times I fell into a pit because my frame felt like rolling after a tiny jump .. I know the rolling is part of parcouring around so you don't break all of your bones during the landing, but we are space ninjas, in power "suits", I bet we have some sort of body stabilizer to keep that from happening.

We got a option to disable auto vaulting over objects, I can only hope for something similar for auto rolling.

Amen to that. The auto rolling is what angers me the most at times.

Man, if you get enough momentum, then after a fly forwards your body touches a solid ground, but continues to move forwards. That's why we're rolling. Or sliding, if we're not a noobs. And after a brief slide you can stop fast.