The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Second Warframe?

thehotsung8701A

My first was Loki. Started back in U8

And then Nova came out next update, so she was my second.

Both of them are still some of my favorite Frames to play :)

The jump from no damage abilities (except for Radial Disarm against infested) to suddenly EVERYTHING EXPLOODS was so amazing haha

it was rhino, and i really didn't care about the wait. i'm actually happy their are wait times that are kinda long, otherwise id be really burned out with the game

the time requirements force me to plan and pace myself with the gameplay

it was rhino, and i really didn't care about the wait. i'm actually happy their are wait times that are kinda long, otherwise id be really burned out with the game

the time requirements force me to plan and pace myself with the gameplay

Agree.  It won't be a big deal once I get my second frame.  The third frame and the rest won't feel like wait at all. 

Believe it or not, Banshee. And this was when her pieces still had to be found rather than built in the Lab, so I guess had some real luck getting all those components. Her and Loki are still my two favorite frames to this day :)

They play too similar (stealth gameplay) so I told my friend to build Zephyrs instead.  Banshee will be my third frame follow by Rhino.  Clantech FTW

Agree.  It won't be a big deal once I get my second frame.  The third frame and the rest won't feel like wait at all. 

exactly, i have so many things to level up/forma right now anyways. stuff will come out of the oven left and right but i might not actually get around to using it until next week

my ash just got done today, but i probably won't actually lay a finger on him until i max out some of my other frames

Started with Volt, Rhino comes second(sold due to the slot required for Mag and FINALLY learnt that you can buy warframe slots for 20 plats.)

After learning how to get warframe parts,Mag comes third, Nyx comes fourth, Ember comes fifth and lastly, Saryn.

exactly, i have so many things to level up/forma right now anyways. stuff will come out of the oven left and right but i might not actually get around to using it until next week

my ash just got done today, but i probably won't actually lay a finger on him until i max out some of my other frames

I just don't like my first frame Volt.  Had I had Loki instead, definitely a different story.  Nothing wrong with volt, just don't like his appearance. 

I just don't like my first frame Volt.  Had I had Loki instead, definitely a different story.  Nothing wrong with volt, just don't like his appearance. 

yeah, i understand that. things are really slow when you start out, and you're kinda stuck using that beginner gear and starting warframe for quite some time

once you hit around MR2, your options really start to open up and youll be able to have more loadouts and youll start to actually have an arsenal 

yeah, i understand that. things are really slow when you start out, and you're kinda stuck using that beginner gear and starting warframe for quite some time

once you hit around MR2, your options really start to open up and youll be able to have more loadouts and youll start to actually have an arsenal 

I'm MR3, but just farming resources alone can be a big hurdle in terms of time it take.  Have a couple of things in foundry I want build: Latron, Boltor (I like to try every weapon and max rank them), Cernos, Kunai (the other kunai), Zephyr, and Orthos, Orthos Prime, and Paris Prime. 

Nyx was my second because Venus had an infestation when I was doing the boss there and it was waaaaay before we could choose which mission to do on a node.

I have Nyx helmet.  Overall, Nyx and Nekros would be my favorite playstyle because sometime I'm lazy and I rather let my minion and the enemy do the work for me. 

Volt. I started with Excalibur, but I decided pretty quickly that I didn't much like him. I looked at all the frames on the wiki, and decided that Volt was the frame for me. Powered through to Jupiter to kill that ugly J3 Golem, and killed him until I got all the purple orbs I needed. This was way back at the start of the open beta--I wasn't in the closed beta and missed the opportunity to start with Volt, unfortunately.

I've always been really impatient for stuff to build. Frames taking three days... well, I either don't play Warframe for three days, or I do a lot of grinding to distract me from the wait.