Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Fusion Moa Seeing You While Made Invisible By Shade.

Lactamid

Usually the fusion moa is just shooting where you last were, stop standing still and circle around.

They do sometimes track though so you're not entirely wrong. Their heads always track, too, which is unnerving as hell.

I read somewhere here in the forums that Moas in general are programmed to finish their burst even if you are invisible/cloaked.

they chase you sometimes though

it happened to me more often with smoke screen than invisibility though, probably just a coincidence

Usually the fusion moa is just shooting where you last were, stop standing still and circle around.

They do sometimes track though so you're not entirely wrong. Their heads always track, too, which is unnerving as hell.

Yes, sometimes it feel plausible that they know where you were, other times they just run up and shoot you.

The usual way it happens for me is I cast SotD with Nekros, Shade cloaks me as there are enemies about. Then a Fusion Moa starts firing while I'm already invisible and not making any sounds. The thing that makes this annoying is also that every other enemy loses track of you. so it's not consistant.

If there was a unanimous thing that if you stop and cloak they'd still shoot it would be understandable. (I know enemies might heat you or have a sense of that someone is there if they for example get fly kicked in the back by invisible Loki/Ash, but not when you're not making sounds or engaging otherwise. Then every other enemy is unaware in a larger state.