Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Issues

wertandrew

Hi,

These are the issues I ve seen so far with my sentinel:

1) End statistics are not presenting sentinel information (damage done, killcount etc.).

2) Sentinel experience gained from the missions is not displayed.

3) Reloading time for sentinel is not displayed.

4) Accuracy, used, kills and assists of the laser rifle of the sentinel is not displayed in the player statistics correctly (shows 0).

Thanks

Edited by wertandrew

1&2: Known issue, hopefully DE is working on it. Sentinels and sentinel weapons still levels as normal, so not a big issue IMHO

3: AFAIK Sentinels don't need to reload, so reload speed and clip/max ammo cap is p much useless.

Don't know about FIrerate, they might shoot with the same rate regardless of installed mods.

This is the biggest issue I've had with my sentinel :P

-pictar-

ExcalPrime:Shade, come here and follow me. We have some Grineer to kill.

Shade: NO. I don't wanna. I'm tired of Ghosting. >:(

ExcalPrime: Oh by The Lotus, Shade please behave better, I'll upgrade your pistol when we get back to the Dojo, okay?

1&2: Known issue, hopefully DE is working on it. Sentinels and sentinel weapons still levels as normal, so not a big issue IMHO

3: AFAIK Sentinels don't need to reload, so reload speed and clip/max ammo cap is p much useless.

Don't know about FIrerate, they might shoot with the same rate regardless of installed mods.

this stuff needs to be figured out, cuz someone told me that reload mods make the time between bursts shorter

this stuff needs to be figured out, cuz someone told me that reload mods make the time between bursts shorter

I hear ya, IMHO a sentinel status area on the HUD (lower left corner is entirely empty) would be awesome. Health, Shield, Affinity, and a small loading circle when/if it reloads.

Only then will we be able to figure out when it Regens, and if it does reload or if its weapon actually has ammo or not.

5) Sentinels are not affected by Loki's Invisibility (to be checked if not affected by Ash's Smoke Screen as well)

=> the ennemies still see and attack the sentinel (be it either Wyrm or Shade), and usually destroy it

It works for Ash, just not loki.