Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Guess For Which Syndicate This Is?

Deshiel

Judging from the theme and my not so vast knowledge, I'd place my bets on Perrin sequence. Then again the last 1/3 sounds like smth Loka would go for.

Your second guess was right my friend. The track is going to be rearanged and further worked on to support the theme of the New Loka. The current form is like a raw sketch of sorts. 

In my opinion Steel Meridian would be something military, Arbiters of Hexis more orchestral (Halo style I guess :D), Cephalon Suda something technological but also "curious" while the Perrin Sequence would be more electrical. Red veil would be dark and sinister and New Loka would be either something you'd hear in a church or something with a lot of ambient sounds.

Judging by these themes I think Cephalon Suda suits it the best, so that is what I'm guessing.

Nice work by the way, it sounds really good!

EDIT:

Your second guess was right my friend. The track is going to be rearanged and further worked on to support the theme of the New Loka. The current form is like a raw sketch of sorts. 

Damn it... so close >.<

Still... nice track nonetheless.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

In my opinion Steel Meridian would be something military, Arbiters of Hexis more orchestral (Halo style I guess :D), Cephalon Suda something technological but also "curious" while the Perrin Sequence would be more electrical. Red veil would be dark and sinister and New Loka would be either something you'd hear in a church or something with a lot of ambient sounds.

Judging by these themes I think Cephalon Suda suits it the best, so that is what I'm guessing.

Nice work by the way, it sounds really good!

EDIT:

Damn it... so close >.<

Still... nice track nonetheless.

You nailed the themes my friend so don't be sad about your wrong guess, for it was not entirely wrong. I would go more nature-ish with New Loka if I weren't burried chin-deep in electronic music.

Do I get a prize?

That aside, I had some interest in the arts of crafting music but I cant seem to find the time for it.

Personally I do think the first 2/3 being light electro-ish wasn't really fitting for loka and more of a perrin thing. I had the image of loka having  something like spartan described; a slower paced ambient style music.

Do I get a prize?

That aside, I had some interest in the arts of crafting music but I cant seem to find the time for it.

Personally I do think the first 2/3 being light electro-ish wasn't really fitting for loka and more of a perrin thing. I had the image of loka having  something like spartan described; a slower paced ambient style music.

I also associate new loka with mystic & atmospheric, which is the job of the piano, the pad and some future instruments to further New Lokalize this thing. :)

This current version is only partial & I was curious if it does resemble New Loka atleast alittle bit.

Edited by Deshiel