Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Pvp Version Of Capture Missions - Be The Stalker

Spindle99

Basic PVP is boring to me, I know many like it but I thought I'd post an idea I just had.

I like PVP based in a PVE setting.

A PVP version of a basic capture mission, but with a difference.

You have a team of 3 warframes in a PVE mission of capture, all the enemies are there just as in a normal capture mission.  They will fire on you and attack you as normal.

The 4th player would be able to take the role of the Stalker frame, they get buffed up to make the 3 vs 1 aspect playable.  The enemies will also attack the stalker.

Stalker wins by getting a set number of kills or has to kill each player 3 times which knocks the player out of combat and puts them in spectator mode (doesn't use up a players res stores) to win, so 9 kills total.

Group wins by getting the stalker down and captured once or twice.

Stalker can recover from a downed state but recover time for stalker is faster than one single player can capture (so a system where multiple players can all do capture animation to increase capture speed).  Stalker can ofc also attack in the downed state.

Could even make it so that all players including stalker can level 4 times up during the fight (either killing mobs or other players), each level up unlocks a skill.

Rewards would be a reputation type syndicate system that reward PVP specific mods, stalker drops/sigil, stalker inspired syndanas and maybe titles.

Yes this is somewhat a ripoff of Evolve and dying light-be the zombie modes.