Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Animation Set?

Rexian

(I'd guess this would go in this section? if not, mods please do feel free to move it)

So will we ever be able to make our own mix of animation sets? I mean, I'd love to be able to have Ashes Idle animation in the liset, but on the battlefield have Mesas Rifle animation and Ashes Dual secondary animation and so on. I'd love to be able to mix it around and have several custom ones for my warframes (even if it'd cost 100-150 plat each).

Thoughts?

100 -150 no just the 50 plat that you buy and make a option to use this animation on rifle mode etc etc 

or lets say buy the 50 plat and get a ''set'' for examle ash noble set whit rifle codex ninja stars etc etc 

but dont do 150 for 1 animation 

100 -150 no just the 50 plat that you buy and make a option to use this animation on rifle mode etc etc 

or lets say buy the 50 plat and get a ''set'' for examle ash noble set whit rifle codex ninja stars etc etc 

but dont do 150 for 1 animation 

I meant 100-150 for a whole set of animations, so for example I'd select what animations I wanted where and then pay the 100-150 plat and be able to name the animation whatever I'd wish to.