Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Ship.

dacond3

You two, go back to the LPW. Spreading your heretical views on other threads.

Okay, i'm going!

Whut am i reading.

No *crosses arms and looks away* i dun wanna.

You the one who started the thread ._.

Now now, don't be edgy.

Whut am i reading.

The start of my new fan fic:

Ordis waited in the Sanctuary databanks, quietly, meekly. Simaris entered sooner than he thought. He gazed up at the mighty Cephalon, who reached a tendril of information-filled energy down and placed it upon what Ordis would have considered his cheek.

The great Cephalon whispered into Ordis' thoughts: "will you perform synthesis?"

Heretical thread in Off topic, you cannot miss it. One with 4 000+ pages.

Not sure if I wanna... But I'm gonna.

Ordis waited in the Sanctuary databanks, quietly, meekly. Simaris entered sooner than he thought. He gazed up at the mighty Cephalon, who reached a tendril of information-filled energy down and placed it upon what Ordis would have considered his cheek.

The great Cephalon whispered into Ordis' thoughts: "will you perform synthesis?"

Not sure if I wanna... But I'm gonna.

Dacond, this is all your fault!

tumblr_mhxigltXa51r0lwogo1_400.gif

Damn it im the writer of ALL warframe fan fics not you stealing from my vast data banks i'll sue you.

Dont you dare turn this place into a fanfic.

Ordis changed from blue to a shade of green as the great golden form of Simaris began to merge with him. His sensors and databanks were alight with a fire of knowledge and energy the likes of which he had never experienced before.

Ordis changed from blue to a shade of green as the great golden form of Simaris began to merge with him. His sensors and databanks were alight with a fire of knowledge and energy the likes of which he had never experienced before.

Wh- YOU STOLE MORE AND EDITED clever.