The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron Scope?

Harper

I think that the snipetron should have a nice scope layover for the aiming. Its a little bland and the moment and It would be nice to see a reticle through a telescopic sight, sorta futuristic? It would be a nice add on for the weapon (Even thought it doesn't directly affect the weapon) to see a nice telescopic sight to aim with. OPINIONS? PLEASE REPLY.

I want to see a skin where the scope is massive and the actual gun and barrel are tiny.

I think that the snipetron should have a nice scope layover for the aiming. Its a little bland and the moment and It would be nice to see a reticle through a telescopic sight, sorta futuristic? It would be a nice add on for the weapon (Even thought it doesn't directly affect the weapon) to see a nice telescopic sight to aim with. OPINIONS? PLEASE REPLY.

Like the one in Halo 4? That would be nice! +1

I would be a pretty nice idea, like a toglable accessory in the skin section!

Maybe in the distant future we might see - far stretched idea - a silencer for it too , or maybe a new sniper rifle with both of these built on it.

Edited by Blackhog

I would like to see if they could add weapon attachments for all of the weapons like lasers silencers grips and all that cool stuff

Yes! More options, less worthless crappy weapons that are all the same with slightly different appearances (I'm looking at you every single ?alert bladed weapon)

or maybe a new sniper rifle with both of these built on it.

50k for the snipetron,

50k for the latron...

Just finished leveling up the Snipetron to 30 only to find out that at Mastery Rank 5, there is an unlockable gun that has a scilencer, and a scope built into it.... for 100k.... would you really even bother buying the snipetron?

They want to make every weapon in the game Different not always better, entierly situational.. Sure the burston shoots 3 bullets but does a different damage then the braton.. not making either of them useless.. Simply giving it a scope and a scilencer would be rendering the Snipetron.. 100% useless.. I dont have a feeling they'd want to do that, unless they buffed the ammo capacity on the snipetron SEVERLY and made the new weapon like the awp from CSS where it is REDICULOUSLY OP but has like NOOO ammo clip...

Edited by Juttyjut69

I'd like to see improved behavior for the scope.  Instead of default crazy-zoom, have it start as half as much, and allow you to use the mouse wheel to zoom all the way in and back out.  There are very few rooms that warrant the full zoom.

The weapon feels completely wasted right now.  Slow fire, huge reload, overkill damage per shot with lacking dps.  The paris is much better, exaggerated by the thunderbolt mod's aoe capabilities.  Besides the already low dps, you are likely to overkill up to 5x the enemy's health.  Spread out over 5 latron shots, you would have the option to take out many more enemies, and this game has a lot of enemies.  The gun is too underpowered as it sits.

This can be made up with a mod.  The same way Paris got thunderbolt for radial AoE damage, the snipetron could pick up a railgun mod for linear aoe.

The stats per level could be falloff, possibly 80%/60%/40%/20% for stats. Each enemy in a line reduces the damage by the falloff amount (multiplicative), but is fully pierced (does not use any amount of penetration distance).  If you can line up 5 enemies with max railgun, they would take 100%, 80%, 64%, 51.2%, and 40.96% damage from the shot.  This lets the snipetron improve its clear speed for weaker enemies, as is so commonly needed.

I'd like to see improved behavior for the scope.  Instead of default crazy-zoom, have it start as half as much, and allow you to use the mouse wheel to zoom all the way in and back out.  There are very few rooms that warrant the full zoom.

The weapon feels completely wasted right now.  Slow fire, huge reload, overkill damage per shot with lacking dps.  The paris is much better, exaggerated by the thunderbolt mod's aoe capabilities.  Besides the already low dps, you are likely to overkill up to 5x the enemy's health.  Spread out over 5 latron shots, you would have the option to take out many more enemies, and this game has a lot of enemies.  The gun is too underpowered as it sits.

This can be made up with a mod.  The same way Paris got thunderbolt for radial AoE damage, the snipetron could pick up a railgun mod for linear aoe.

The stats per level could be falloff, possibly 80%/60%/40%/20% for stats. Each enemy in a line reduces the damage by the falloff amount (multiplicative), but is fully pierced (does not use any amount of penetration distance).  If you can line up 5 enemies with max railgun, they would take 100%, 80%, 64%, 51.2%, and 40.96% damage from the shot.  This lets the snipetron improve its clear speed for weaker enemies, as is so commonly needed.

Yes, a multiple zoom scope would be helpful, like for instance, a mid range zoom, and then a long range zoom. Scope cosmetics to be futuristic. and with the collateral damage percentages. The snipetron should have full penetration but lower off in damage for the amount of enemies it penetrates. As you said above. A quicker reload would be better for the compensation for the clip size of 4 (5+ with Magazine Wrap). Overall this gun could use some tweaking.