Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overall, Do You Find Warframe To Be Too Easy, Difficult, Or Just Right?

Sir_NoScope

Warframe: Loki/Ash/Calibro

Primary: Tiberon

Secondary: Dex Furis

Melee: Ortos prime

Difficulty: Shrooms

I didn't find it hard or easy...I find it fun...it would be even more fun if they add more unit like the manic and make those unit can only be effectively killed by melee :)

Edited by paragasu

Loki prime

Paris prime

Synoid gammacor

Dragon nakata

2.5/3

I find its just fun to play , if I feel it's getting to easy I just go for harder missions ... But sometimes it feels good to just run and kill without a challenge and enjoy the colours ,

Thats why Loki is awesome !

Doing an entire mission compleatly invisible makes you feel invincible lol

Warframe: Ash & Volt(they have the same %)

Primary: Amprex,Soma,Burston(same %)

Secondary: Twin Gemlins

Melee: Orthos Prime(it took me pretty far as a nub T_T)

Difficulty: 3. Starting off it was hard but once you learn how to mod it gets fairly easy.

Enemies lvl 35 and under is a cake walk. The game seems well balanced when enemies get lvl 50 and up I'd say

Warframe; Saryn - 3 forma
Primary; Boltor Prime/Soma Prime/Paris Prime - I like to alternate a lot of the 3 - all are 4 forma
Secondary; Vaykor Marelok/Telos AKbolto  - 2 forma - gonna be 3 once I get hornet strike maxed. 
Melee; Tipedo/Galatine 
Difficulity; 1.5

The game is easy to understand, easy to play, the only thing that's "hard" which shouldn't mean hard. 
Is 4 bombards coming in to a room at lv 50++ each and killing you before you can even turn around and see them plus their missiles lock on you so you gottah eat them when in open space. 
The scaling could be better. 
but scaling shouldn't equal difficulty, it just feels like "get better stuff to stare at them and hold click to win" 

We need more manic type enemies, not in hordes that gank you so you have no chance, but something just generally enjoyable to fight. 

like 1v1ing a manic can be fun if you're not nova/mesa. 

but if 5 is max difficulty, and you saying that, that would be darksouls. DS was pretty easy when you learned how it worked ended up on the last NG myself at lv 198. 

So I guess in conclusion in difficulty - it's only hard if you're new. 

Warframe: Valkyr - 3 Valkyr

Primary: Valkyr
Secondary: Valkyr

Melee: Valkyr

Difficulty: Valkyr 

You have to add 3 valkyr cause shes not valkyr enough but after that the playstyle is pretty valkyr and all you have to do is press 4 and spam e (or your bound melee key) and just do valkyr things 

Tactics: teammate dead press 4

- Need to rush the extraction press 4

- Need to kill enemys press 4

- need to shot dont just press 4

- walk into nullifier bubble hit 4 then uninstall 

Warframe: Saryn

Primary: Attica

Secondary: Rakta Ballistica

Melee: Tonbo

Difficulty: 3

The difficulty of the game just depends on how well you are prepared for the specific mission. And how well you can be prepared for any type of mission depends on how experienced you are. Knowing what your Warframes and Weapons are able to and how to best counter enemies, as well as knowing how to mod your equipment for specific enemies and factions are the key aspects of how difficult the game will be for you.

Warframe: Volt level

Primary: MK1-Paris

Secondary: MK1 Furis

Melee: Orthos

Difficulty: 1

Difficulty is based entirely on increasing the stats of enemies, the sheer number of them, and rarely adding new ones, that's not hard, it just means some enemies can take a lot of hits, but a level 100 Elite Lancer behaves exactly the same as a level 1 Lancer. That needs to be fixed. The AI needs a huge overhaul, before i would even consider this remotely challenging, instead of just endless upscaling that eventually leads to nearly invincible enemies with one shot attacks. I should make a thread with suggestions.

Warframe: Zephyr (Zephyr is my favorite frame)

Primary: Paris prime (Favorite primary)

Secondary: Akstilleto (I f**king love the akstilleto. Even if people say that aksomati Is better)

Melee: N/A

This is would be my too easy loadout but the DE still need to fix the bugs with zephyrs ablitiys. So this is my just right build.

P.S, the bugs is for turbulence, hitscan weapons can go though it, making grineer her worst faction.

Not much to argue about in terms of HUGEEEE barrier of entry for new players once they put in about 10-50 hrs in game. You are bound to run into high level enemy where your regular non-potatoed, un-formaed weapons have tremendous damage falloffs. Hence, the game is HEAVILY dependent on modding more so than getting "the best weapon" or "best frame" etc. 
Once you dedicate some more time into the game, you either grind or buy the essential mods - nightmare/corrupted mods to become "relevant" to your squad. 

Eventually you have all the mods and thrive. BOOM. Now you can take on most things. Usually I see players around MR10-13 get to this stage if they are farming the mods and whatnot. These guys are beginning to see endgame material, learning to figure out tricky builds, going into forums/wiki and so on for sure by now.

Finally, you reach the point when you literally have access to everything you ever wanted- all the frames, mods, weapons etc., have Rank 8+ /10 mods on, and are extremely self-sufficient. This is when the game turns to a joke.

-MR18; I have all frames and weapons/ builds in game minus event weapons.