Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blessing, Health+Shields

Bouldershoulder

There is no way to heal this kind of nonsense in time (darn, my sentinel has more HP than both of them together) even with Natural Talent on Trinity and Quick Thinking on the victim, when all their health is one-shot in time before me pressing 4 and the remaining 2 health with energy pool is drained in a second before the ability has taken effect.

yl4ynbQ.jpg

So please, make it work based on the percent of health+shields lost, and not only health. It's not fair the way it works now.

Also, it's not fair that downed players can't contribute to blessing's damage mitigation. They are still alive, why not? And if they were cornered by a large mob, while no one else was damaged at the time, how is anyone to revive them?

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Looks like a Rhino and a Mag. If they're playing their roles right, you shouldn't have to baby them with a Blessing buff.

And in this situation, just worry about keeping them healthy -- the buff's just the cherry on top.

downed players not being able to contribute to blessing makes sense since it's based on health healed and casting blessing on a downed teammate doesn't heal them any as well if it did it'd be a broken way to get 100% damage resistance.  As for the idea of shields and health total restored that'd be a nice idea.  especially since cases such as this.  Though if they do that I'd rather shields be able to contribute to 30% max of the resistance because it could be easily made broken getting such a high damage resistance for such a lack of a risk as losing shields.  it would promote this behavior (no health but max shields)  to get massive resistance while still being well shielded

One was mag, but the other not rhino. I don't remember, someone whom I revived several times. This SS is a week old

Edit:

downed players not being able to contribute to blessing makes sense since it's based on health healed and casting blessing on a downed teammate doesn't heal them

Hmm, now that you said it.. Why Nekros can rise a downed teammate with an augment, but Trinity can't?

I want such augment for Blessing >.>

No, I don't have a spare slot for it. I want blessing to revive downed players! That's it. With this I'd agree.

Well, either DE actually changed blessing, or it was working like this the whole time. Today i went doing an invasion mission with my Trinity and done some tests along the way. I noticed Blessing gives damage reduction even when only shields are lost.

So, if I was wrong, I do apologize. And if it's new, I thank for this.

The way it was explained in the patch notes when Blessing was last nerfed presumes it only works based on HP restored, so I'm a bit confused now.

Edit:

False alarm. It was health restored to the allied faction on invasion.