Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Each Consecutive Day We Receive Ammo Boxes, The Quantity Should Double.

SnokyoDrift

As an idea : What if for any given prize you could opt to take the prize OR receive credits. Got suit XP but wearing a level 30 frame? Swap for credits. Yet another ammo box? Credits.

I don't *need* credits and the amount probably wouldn't be much, but I'd still prefer it to cluttering my inventory with endless ammo boxes I never need and don't remember I have anyway.

What if they gave you a small amount of one of the harder to get resources, say alloy plates, rubedo, etc.

Especially after you have logged in for more than seven days straight the prizes should get a bit better, just like getting a common mod in higher levels or waves, it's not really a nice feeling being rewarded something so common for your dedication/efforts.

What if they gave you a small amount of one of the harder to get resources, say alloy plates, rubedo, etc.

Especially after you have logged in for more than seven days straight the prizes should get a bit better, just like getting a common mod in higher levels or waves, it's not really a nice feeling being rewarded something so common for your dedication/efforts.

That's actually a really nice idea. Maybe 1-2 mission's worth of those, so about 150ish.

Edited by Tryysaeder