Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry "unkown Error" + Exp Login Rewards Angry Rant

DarkBlueButterfly

I made a Fieldron and a Detonite injector in the foundry which costed me 60k credits plus materials. Now that is expensive to newbs and intermediate players for they can't make 30k per mission but you have these for mission rewards quite often so no big deal. Now as for my "unknown error" it will not let me claim my detonite injector from the foundry. Now luckly when I reloged in the issue was gone and got my injector. I would appreciate this fixed as soon as possible. 

As for the exp login rewards they are a slap in the face to the community. Nobody wants these. Its like going to a lvl 30 defence mission and giving the object an extra 10 hp and 90% of the time you don't even get a that 10 hp bonus. People want Prime parts, keys, resources (credits, rare materials), Blueprints, and Platnium. Have you ever had one of those magic 8 balls that you ask question? Now imagine asking the 8 ball 7 questions and the answer to 5 of them were sorry please ask again. That is how annoying it is to get the exp bonus. Is anyone else annoyed by the exp login rewards?

You kinda learn with time to not care about the xp rewards. For example I keep getting sentinel xp 8 out of 10 times - even though my sent is already at max lvl with tons of formas and no more need for xp or further formas. The reason they don't include the stuff you want is because they want you to farm for em - or you know pay.

As for the foundry stuff, I'd suggest sending a ticket.

The unknown error bug always pops up for me when I've a bad internet connection with the server, and as you did a relogg should fix this. Next time check your internet connection to confirm if that's a problem and if not, notifify support.