The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

\_/ The Picture's Game! \_/

Phoenix86

Because it spreads like a disease and reminds of another culture that is obsessed with minihorses.

a show with the physical manifestations of hell, gun scythes, among other things reminds you of mlp? seems logical.

rwby_checking_by_dinochickrox-d6gfav8.jp

q2MrCVv.gif

Edited by thedrag0n22

a show with the physical manifestations of hell, gun scythes, among other things reminds you of mlp? seems logical.

A culture revolved around drawed things and hellbent on to enfource it on everyone ?

Absolutely.

I know that it is made by Rooster teeth, i never got hyped by the show(Red VS Blue) it was OK but nothing special.

And now for related image

dragon-age-o.gif

Edited by Morgax

In point of fact, I've yet to see anyone trying to force it on anyone else. You can hardly tell us not to use gifs from it here if we think they're funny or cool. You don't even enter into the equation when deciding what to or not to post. Well, actually, I lie. I started spamming RWBY things because it was obvious that it bugged you and you had funny response posts (I'm a troll ^_^). But at first, it was just cause I was trying to find the gif where the villain from RWBY says "These kids just keep getting weirder." It was a very legitimate response to what I was after.

In point of fact, I can't stand MLP. At all. I resent the comparison. RWBY is just a cool show that happens to be better written than most things on TV these days. And now, my response:

anti-ea.jpg

Edited by Siubijeni