Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask 65 Anything, All Questions Answered.

Sixty5

topkek

I laugh at the disabled and am racist,someone shoot me

We are all scumbags in some way or another.

Ouch, that hurt.

Why?

I just stated that I fit into neither of the groups stereotypically associated with those... desires.

At no point did I imply that there was anything wrong with being part of those groups or enjoying that stuff.

It's no skin off of my nose if anyone is into that sort of stuff, it's your life, what right do I have to judge your choices.

If I wanted to cause offense, you would know it.

No such thing as sarcasm on the internet.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-i

What is the most challenging and/or rage inducing video game you've ever played?

Play Dwarf Fortress?

Never.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-i

What is the most challenging and/or rage inducing video game you've ever played?

I dunno, I haven't really played anything that was specifically designed as challenging, I tend to just find my own challenges.

No shop/center Nuzlocke runs of Pokemon as pretty challenging, and Soloing plat in ME3 MP was pretty tough too.

As for rage inducing, probably Modern Warfare 2. That game made me rage so hard, right up until the point where I decided to stop being a tryhard, and to just ruin other peoples fun instead.

AA12 Extended mags with Blast Shield, Cold Blooded and Sitrep/Scrambler was amazingly fun.