Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crowd Dispersion Does Absolutely Nothing

Zeddypanda

Crowd dispersion needs to be turned into a skill which can be cast at range, much like fire ball, doing AOE where it hits.

Currently: Not only does it fail to trigger or for the same matter hit anything cause of being 10m above the heads of everything, but most of the enemies also seem to be immune to it.

Not to mention the fact that it has like what... a 2m radius on level 5? You can wipe your *** with it.

Compared to Shade's signature skill, Crowd dispersion is the very definition of bugged, useless, pointless.

Edited by Aerensiniac

• 2 weeks later...

Has anything been done to address this issue? With the arrival of Dethcube, Wyrm now has no qualities which make it a worthwhile choice over any other sentinel, making it purely a wasted investment.

I disagree. While crowd dispersion is still borked (i've noticed it trigging more often- but still not as effective as it should be) wyrm has not been outmoded by the dethcube.

Shade - 2 defensive (ghost and revenge) precepts

Wyrm - 1 offensive precept (warrior) and 1 defensive (crowd dispersion)

Dethcube - 2 offensive precepts (vaporize and whatever the other one is)

WYRM is a bit more balanced between the three when you compare them- though obviously crowd dispersion still needs some work.

I disagree. While crowd dispersion is still borked (i've noticed it trigging more often- but still not as effective as it should be) wyrm has not been outmoded by the dethcube.

Shade - 2 defensive (ghost and revenge) precepts

Wyrm - 1 offensive precept (warrior) and 1 defensive (crowd dispersion)

Dethcube - 2 offensive precepts (vaporize and whatever the other one is)

WYRM is a bit more balanced between the three when you compare them- though obviously crowd dispersion still needs some work.

Considering that its offensive precept is strictly inferior to dethcube's precept due to dethcube's superior weapon and that its other precept simply doesn't work, I'd say that is has no precepts worth mentioning.

That is, considering the current state of things. Of course, if they changed crowd dispersion so that it actually had a noticeable effect, then wyrm would be worth something... which is the whole point of my comment.