Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Purchase

Chaotix94

Just noticed today. ive spent almost all day trying to find a way of using paypal alone to get platinum. but nomatter where i go through. website or game client. i always end up being forced to use the steam wallet. i only need to put £14 of plat on there. buy the steam wallet only does £10 or £25. which are both a ways away.

Am I just being an idiot and missing it entierley or is there just no way of not using the steam wallet?

Also apologies if this is in the wrong place. its not really a bug, or feedback, and it doesnt really fit in any other category i can see :/

Edited by Chaotix94

I personally do not use Steam at all, and I believe you can by all means purchase Platinum without it. If it is your first time purchasing you might want to consider the DIsciple Founder Package, which is priced at $19.99 USD which equals to ~14 pounds? Yeah, it comes with a cool badge too - so you might want to think about it.

As I understand it there appears to be some kind of issue where the method you used to create your account determines the only way you can pay. I've heard that the guys at DE are working on a way to link to Steam accounts in order to resolve this, but I may be mistaken. (On both fronts, feel free to correct me.)

This is really disappointing as I have no way of using steam to purchase anything and I had already bought an ultimate game card, if I cannot purchase  platinum because i'm connected to steam I will just get frustrated, and probably end up quitting the game. I do not want to have to create another account.

I'm frustrated at this becuase if you created a account on Warframe through Steam, it links you through the transaction on the Steam page and makes you buy funds through Steam Wallet.

You can't use UGC through Steam either, and I poured a lot of time in this account.

Another way that you can add fund to steam wallet from Paypal is by using steam market (community > market). You need full access there for it to work. I've never used UGC but you can check that market too.

What do you mean? Sell something on there?