Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Moved To Mountain Clan, Post There Now)The Vanguard Order, Teamspeak, Large Alliance, All Research, Beautiful Dojo And Emblem, Casual Clan

Vanist

The Vanguard Order
We are a Shadow clan that has formed to assist our Brothers and sisters of the Deshi Alliance. We are a close knit group of friendly, social, and active players that enjoy sharing glory and giving back to our members. We firmly believe that this is a game, not a job, and should be an enjoying experience rather then an annoyance. Understanding how some other clans operate we try to offer a experience that is a little different. Giving a home to the casual, more laid back gamer's that join Warframe to have fun, learn, and play the game to relax and enjoy themselves after a long day in real life. This doesn't mean we wont work hard and push for the best this game offers. But we feel well get there at a good pace rather then rushing to the endgame, tearing our hair out along the way. Between a strong family bonded clan and the support of a friendly/social alliance that's always free to chat on Team-speak and in-game we feel confident to say that you will enjoy your stay with us! (Raids and more also available, many of us really enjoy Archwing missions too.)

Please read the below requirements 

- Must speak fluent English
- Knowledge of teamwork and maturity (no drama or discrimination)
- Mic (optional but preferred). We like to chat and have fun in TS3
- Willingness to be social in clan and alliance chats
- Active and online at least once a week so we know your alive (warn us before you disappear so you are not kicked)

(We usually give players about 20 days before a inactivity kick, unless they warn us first of vacation or personal issues. Then we allow for more time.)

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US

We are well established with a beautiful Dojo that has 4 floors, this includes all the research stations, Dueling room and obstacle course. A Trade and treasury post as well as several Gardens and two Observatories have been set up as well (All major locations have been given transporter's and set up into Training wing/Research Wing, etc). We have well experienced players to guide new players and offer advice if needed, both in the clan and the alliance. We have occasional mini events with prizes such as MODS, Forma, etc. Clan/Alliance void runs, leveling sessions, Archwing Missions, and farming are always available. If you are new to Warframe, The Vanguard Order is ready to assist you in starting off strong. If you are experienced, it is a great place to be as well and contribute to the greater good of the game. Mentoring new players so they can be strong productive assets rather then a hindrance on the over-all community. 

WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR MEMBERS

- Friendly players both in clan and in alliance
- An active Teamspeak3 server shared by all clans in the alliance
- Random mini clan events with prizes 
- Several professional live-streamers in the Alliance hosting live stream runs with the clan/Alliance  
- Between all the members we have access to any corner of the Map and can help with Taxi's if your social enough 
- A large, beautiful 4 floor Dojo with every room one could desire, painted and with cosmetics. 
- Nearly all research completed (Roughly 90% done, only Bio is left. Tenno, Grineer, rail, and so on are finished)

CLAN EMBLEM
Our clan emblem a custom made Design by our Warlord and Leader Vanist!

WHAT WE WANT FROM OUR MEMBERS

Activity

Playing Solo is fine and welcomed in our clan, but we want our members to socialize. Saying "Hello" now an then in clan and alliance chat lets us know your alive. Also as we are aware this is a game and many have school/jobs/lives to attend to first we understand if some cannot be online all the time. We only ask that you log in at least once a week and say hello so we know you're still with us and haven't quit the game. If you plan to go on vacation or having personal issues let us know in advance so we wont remove you for extended inactivity.

Teamwork

We want players who understand the meaning of teamwork. Things such as helping out fellow clan mates on runs, or offering slots in your own runs to Clan/Alliance members first and open recruiting second. Rushing to start runs without asking team members or rushing ahead in stealth missions and more shows a lack of maturity. 

Loyalty

We understand many players may come and go, and should you find that we are not what you looking for you may leave any time. But for those seeking to commit we will gladly assist in farming your frames, completing raids, gathering materials and more. If you however are here just to get free hand-outs and use our Dojo research, you will not find a warm welcome.

-------------------

Sidenote From the Warlord Vanist

Its my dream to run a casual clan, an I understand we have lives and most average players cant commit the way some do. After seeing over 50 elite clans I came to realize there needs to be some variation, too many expect you to do what "THEY" want and not what "YOU" want. If I wanted to run an elite top tier clan with insane requirements and rules id probably get nothing done. There's already over 50 clans like that to choose from and I'd get lost in the crowd or swept under by the bigger ones. 

So I feel that the best way to stand out is to offer a home to you guys. The average players, who don't have the time, money, or free hours to be on when "THEY" want, to do the runs "THEY" want, to use the chat systems or follow the ideals "THEY" want. Asking for only people that are over powered or master rank 10+ is unfair to those that need help even getting that far. So Instead I offer a casual gamer clan, where you can log in, say hi and ask about a run or host you're own and some will come, an some may not. We "OFFER" runs, Teamspeak, and events. But "NO ONE HAS" to participate if they don't want too. This way you can have a place to chill and have fun in-game without being dragged into stuff you don't wanna do for the sake of one clans personal desires. Or being forced to use Teamspeak when you don't have a mic, or being expected to play all day every weekend just for certain raids or events. That's not a game that's a job, an I'm on here to have fun, not pull my hair out stressing over the little stuff till I rage quit.

So yea, if you guys want a top tier clan to play 24/7 with while following ridiculous rules and requirements, tearing your hair out over the stress and drama of trying to over-achieve that's fine. But we are not that kind of clan, however If you wanna log in, do some runs, unlock some frames, joke, socialize, play for fun and have a good time with no drama or stress, then we are the clan for you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
If interested, please contact Vanist or Galleth in game or PM me in the forums.                                                                            
Edited by Vanist

Post has been modified and updated for easier understanding and detail. I should also mention we currently only have 9 slots left to give out so its first come first serve.

Edited by Vanist

Another update, after seeing several members away for over 3 weeks we've made sum extra room, so we now have 11 slots available. We decided upon this after several new players joined after posting this to clean out space for more active players =)

Hey,

Am looking for a friendly clan to join so would appreciate an invite if slots are still free.

Am currently rank 7 and play fairly regularly; as my shifts(/girlfriend) allow.

Will be online for most of tomorrow.

Identiti

Edited by Identiti

Hey,

Im a rank 8 player, and in my old clan exactly matches your clan's description.

One thing, we used to trade things and go on void runs a lot, is this clan like that?
If yes, I would very much appreciate the option to join. 

Thanks.

Hey,

Im a rank 8 player, and in my old clan exactly matches your clan's description.

One thing, we used to trade things and go on void runs a lot, is this clan like that?

If yes, I would very much appreciate the option to join. 

Thanks.

We don't trade off keys a lot but we farm things where after such as materials, exp, void-keys, and share in them on research, clan contributions,  void runs and so on. Basically 4 of us will run together farming void keys, then take turns using them for the Tower runs, or farm plastids together and share them on Dojo cosmetics and research so its achieved faster.

We will gladly give you a spot if you like we have 4 left atm, more may open up as 3 members have currently been offline for over 2 weeks and we assume there gone. We usually give players about 20 days  before a inactivity kick. If however were warned in advance of vacation or other such issues we allow for more time. We also plan to jump to storm clan soon, research is 90% done.

Hey,

Am looking for a friendly clan to join so would appreciate an invite if slots are still free.

Am currently rank 7 and play fairly regularly; as my shifts(/girlfriend) allow.

Will be online for most of tomorrow.

Identiti

Thats perfectly fine, its why I run a casual clan myself. I understand we have lives and most average players cant commit they way some do. An after seeing over 39 elite clans I came to realize there needs to be some variation. If I wanted to run a elite top tier clan with insane requirements and rules id probably get nothing done. There's already over 50 clans like that to choose from and I'd get lost  in the crowd or swept under by bigger clans. 

So I devised that the best way to stand out is to offer a home to you guys. The average players, who dont have time, money, or the commitment to be one when "WE" want, to do the run "WE" want, to use the chat systems or follow the ideals "WE" want. Instead I offer a casual gamer clan, where you can log in, say hi and ask about a run or host you're own and some will come, an some may not. We "OFFER" runs, teamspeak, and events. But no one HAS to participate if they dont want too. This way you can have a place to chil land  have fun ingame without being dragged into stuff you dont wanna do for the sake of one clans personal desires.

So yea, you guys want top tier and plan to play 24/7 gunning for number 1 while tearing your hair out over the stress and drama of trying to acheive it thats fine, but we are not that kind of clan. If you wanna log in, do some runs, unlock some frames, joke, socialize, play for fun and have a good time with no drama or stress, then we are the clan for you.

We don't trade off keys a lot but we farm things where after such as materials, exp, void-keys, and share in them on research, clan contributions,  void runs and so on. Basically 4 of us will run together farming void keys, then take turns using them for the Tower runs, or farm plastids together and share them on Dojo cosmetics and research so its achieved faster.

We will gladly give you a spot if you like we have 4 left atm, more may open up as 3 members have currently been offline for over 2 weeks and we assume there gone. We usually give players about 20 days  before a inactivity kick. If however were warned in advance of vacation or other such issues we allow for more time. We also plan to jump to storm clan soon, research is 90% done.

Alright, send me an invite, please.

Steam: Legend Jam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Just wondering if you have any slots for membership left. Long time gamer and retired now so have some time on ny hands. I'm basically a noob (7) to warframe,been playing for about a month and would like to get into the more advanced content..Thanks for your consideration..

Hi. Just wondering if you have any slots for membership left. Long time gamer and retired now so have some time on ny hands. I'm basically a noob (7) to warframe,been playing for about a month and would like to get into the more advanced content..Thanks for your consideration..

Yes we do, weve upgraded to storm clan so check there for updates =)

hi, i would like to join ur clan. im a rank 5 player and going to reach rank 6. im interested in joining ur clan is there a slot available for me to join ?

my in game id is killer_WF

k we have a slot, but please post in storm recruitment now so as not to invoke the wrath of the DE's XD

• 2 weeks later...