Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game]Which Kind Of Person Would You Like To See Ruling Warframe?

GunDownGrace

here is the kind of persona that id want to see either as the "community manager" or lord of all of warframe

(forum game rules)

1.this persona cant be you

2.this persona cant even be remotely similar to the current community manager or devs we have

3.lets be atleast a little realistic,no chuck-norris style absurdity hyping

on the basis of rule 2, I cannot come up with anything that could possibly rule [ human/too simple/mammalian/known for photosynthesizing ]our devs already have too many varied attributes to make a post with a legitimate ruler. 

Hmm the list would be extremely big for me... and it's nothing close to who I am.

One: Have to be someone actually 'Down-to-earth'. Nothing where they think themselves better than everyone else.
Two: Actually listen and take as many ideas from the community so that it fills any content they think needs to be added.
-------------------------------Edit Line 1----------------------------------
Three: Actually have constructive criticism if they are participating in forum activity [DE does a good job at this]
Four: Investigates any problems that were to occur to the core rather than skinning the surface for details and going off of it.
Five: Focuses on fixing problems that are the oldest or most annoying to deal with before adding things that may add additional problems to the older ones.

Six: Able to resolve conflict through communication rather than tucking it under the bed.

Seven: Able to see the positive sides of all 'bad' warframes and the negatives of all 'good' warframes rather than just siding on one side and saying the rest are bad.

Need to think of how to phrase more without sounding too critical or making it sound like another thing :L

Edited by Yanga

on the basis of rule 2, I cannot come up with anything that could possibly rule [ human/too simple/mammalian/known for photosynthesizing ]our devs already have too many varied attributes to make a post with a legitimate ruler. 

from what i can tell it seems ok with you...rule 2 was more for semantics purposes...hence "not a hat stealer" like steve,cannot be one of the current devs

Hmm the list would be extremely big for me... and it's nothing close to who I am.

One: Have to be someone actually 'Down-to-earth'. Nothing where they think themselves better than everyone else.

Two: Actually listen and take as many ideas from the community so that it fills any content they think needs to be added.

I'll edit more in but atm about to have a tornado drill over where I am at :L

exactly thats why i think we could use more capable folk,the current ones we have for the most part ignore the very valid stipulations the community makes

who is gaben?

Gabe Newell, director of Valve, creator of steam.

-He hires people based on their skill and creativity not shiny resume and PR fluff.

-Whatever valve researches and deems beneficial shares with others.

-Did i mentioned steam and steam sales?

-Valve as company responsible for Half life and offering jobs to other people who developed games like portal, Counter Strike.

Edited by Morgax

Another Alternative: Uhmari, a bizarre game forum poster who shows up in almost EVERY free to play game and starts talking about how he's a game developer and the developers should listen to everything he says (which is mostly how the game should be like EVE Online.)

Gabe Newell, director of Valve, creator of steam.

-He hires people based on their skill and creativity not shiny resume and PR fluff.

-Whatever valve researches and deems beneficial shares with others.

-Did i mentioned steam and steam sales?

-Valve as company responsible for Half life and offering jobs to other people who developed games like portal, Counter Strike.

ah sounds like a good person,i especially admire his respect for and upholding of meritocracy...not hiring of people based on the fact that there young & female and look pretty

Another Alternative: Uhmari, a bizarre game forum poster who shows up in almost EVERY free to play game and starts talking about how he's a game developer and the developers should listen to everything he says (which is mostly how the game should be like EVE Online.)

XD sounds like a less sane version of me