Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Triton Neptune Still Viable?

(PSN)MightyMario2015

Question

As the title says, is it still viable for R5 core and key farming?(Not to mention, I freaking need multishot mods)

After struggling through some horrible missions to get to it, I made a group of people to do excavation with, and the first two excavators rewarded us with... credit caches? I thought that the 25% chance shown in the wiki was real. I mean, I do not doubt the possibility, I just found myself anxious that my whole struggle to get to that place was in vain... To add insult to injury, even though triton is such an amazing place(supposedly), there are no open groups on the mission? What? That just makes me doubt it even more.

Aside of that, I'd love it if somebody were to join up with me and help. I'm about rank 13 on PC but I barely started on PS4 with a Burston Prime, and some r5 cores(And multishot mods) would really help.

Edited by (PS4)MightyMario2015

I had no intention to come out as arrogant. It's just what I assumed to be the case as I see less players with powerful gear than I see on PC. It might have been a wrong assumption.

Yeah, upon further runs, I managed to get some cores as well. Not even close to what you got though. About a total of 20. I agree. It is weird how for a 25% chance we sometimes end up with... Not as many cores as expected?

On a side, irrelevant note... Is there a more efficient way to farm orokin cells? Doing sargas ruk is really painful and time consuming...

think T3S has a 3 pack of cells in the reward table

other than that you could chain 20m ods

if you really want to get into it, pick out a few good days to play and get both 3 day resource boosters in market (80p), then go crazy on ods or the like

Edited by noteom

think T3S has a 3 pack of cells in the reward table

If you're looking for both cores and Ocells, the big 'nerf' to T4 Survival we talk of was simply a replacement of half of the R5 packs with 3x packs of Orokin Cells. So, just run some T4 Survivals; you'll get Cores and Cells at rotation A, and other prime parts (for ducats or sale) at B and C.

T3S got Ocells too but doesnt have 5 packs of cores... iirc its just a single cell or 3 r5's as a reward.

If you're looking for both cores and Ocells, the big 'nerf' to T4 Survival we talk of was simply a replacement of half of the R5 packs with 3x packs of Orokin Cells. So, just run some T4 Survivals; you'll get Cores and Cells at rotation A, and other prime parts (for ducats or sale) at B and C.

T3S got Ocells too but doesnt have 5 packs of cores... iirc its just a single cell or 3 r5's as a reward.

i thinkts its 3 o cells or 3 r5s...which is not bad i believe

for cells?

saturn or derelict

Saturn Survival Cassini sucked BALLS. I did a whole 20 minutes at least expecting one cell and we got 0, when people said we'd get around 3-6 without nekros or boosters... I went back to stupid a$$ sargas. I can barely manage to solo him.

Which Derelict is best? How about dark sectors in saturn?

About the cells, I regularly play ODD to level weapons, get my standing, and take a shot at the Ember Prime blueprint.

I usually come out with at least one cell after 20 waves, RNG willing.

There are times I come out with 3 cells and times I don't get any.

I have a nice supply of O-Cells by passively getting them there.

I wouldn't recommend this as a farming spot for Cells, though.

i am still new to this game and i usually dont refer to website while playing..but some player has been telling me about the rotation...and i dont give a fish about the rotations...but sometimes on 1500 cryotic...i got 35 r5 cores...so...my conclusion is just play until 1500 then surely got r5... XD XD just tellin'~