Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a good way to train my Fragor/Scindor

Mortarion

Well got the Fragor yesterday and I'm having trouble leveling it up. I heard it gets alot better when you tack on some mods and level it up, but in comparison to the swords it's really lacking. I mean it can't even destroy a crate in 1 hit! So does anyone have any tips on leveling up the Fragor/Scindor?

Well, I've been running mostly infected mid level missions all day (farming golem solo quite a bit as well) with my fragor and for everything outside of the boss elites, I use it exclusively. I went from 0 to 10 in a couple hours. It's been a bit of a bumpy ride, as the hit detection is far from what it's meant to be, though it seems to have been significantly improved as of my last login where I got another tiny patch. The damage isn't quite what I'd expect, running with +25% melee damage worth of mods on it, and another +29% on my frame, but it gets the job done. The sweep of the charge is pretty good for clearing a room, and the slam will often one shot charger/leapers/etc.

I think they still have some work to do on getting it working as intended, but it's getting there.

For some reason, I find the Fragor seems to have very inconsistent damage. Sometimes I deal 600 damage on a normal strike and then like 40 on the next after. Even the charge attacks vary alot, sometimes I do 65 and sometimes 2000. Go figure.

From what I've seen the stats are a lie, and the hammer does way less damage than the axe.

You need to look into the general benefits and disadvantages for these two weapons.

The axe is for infested (unarmored) and the hammer is for armored units, and it will do an amazing job at it (got a level 30 hammer myself, so i know).

You need to look into the general benefits and disadvantages for these two weapons.

The axe is for infested (unarmored) and the hammer is for armored units, and it will do an amazing job at it (got a level 30 hammer myself, so i know).

how the hell do you already have a lvl 30 hammer? :/

Tell us your secrets :)

Edited by Karzak