Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Music Do You Listen To?

Demon-King-Lamb

Nothing while playing WF. I like the soothing sounds of it :)

During other games, I like to listen to EDM music (more upbeat stuff/fast EDM, can be any sub genre)

When I'm just sitting around, I listen to metal/metalcore/rock/punk. That sorta stuff.

Chu Ishikawa's soundtrack to the third Tetsuo film, Whitehouse - Racket (and by extension, anything Cut Hands), Aural Blasphemy, Converter, Filament 38, //TENSE//, Wiseblood, Chemlab, 5F_55, The Shadow Ring, Spasm, Siechtum.

Unfortunately, the only artists likely to be known there are Chemlab and MAYBE Whitehouse/Cut Hands, if we have anyone with lots of friends who enjoy listening to angry brits cuss into microphones for hours.

Anything i feel like listining to, really. I'll just go on down to my music library, pick somethin' good, then enjoy killing stuff to the guitar strums of mostly rock, but i do have other good non rock songs that are good for murdering stuff to the beat of. And if i need to, i'll just look up a song i don't have on youtube and play it from there.

Jesper Kyd's AC - brotherhood soundtrack, to be honest.

Some two steps from hell, audiomachine, and a mix bunch of rock and some metal

Adds this whole epic feel to things

oh, and I always kick of the first map of the day with TSFH's Archangel - get's the blood flowing :)

Edited by Jalal76