Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur: Frame Mods

Systematyc

Question

Sup

Im making my excalibur an Slash Dash and Radial Javelin spammer, so I want to know if Streamline it's worth.

I've mad some maths and I should be abel to spam 16 times S.D.  or 3 times R.J. with Flow at max.

I also got Focus that is very useful, as well as Redirection, Vitality and Fast Deflect to last enough to spam.

Whad ya think?

6 answers to this question

Well Flow for sure - it allows spamming, the rest is just situational.

Javelin aint worth spamming,  slash dash does more damage overall/per energy and also allows you to avoid getting  stuck in the middle of enemies.

Range may not be important really - max slash dash is  16m already.

Damage most likely. Max focus is +30%.

To non ancient infected slash dash is 1.5k add 30 % thats 1.95k.

Streamline... not sure... for slash dash thats  -5 energy so it doesnt really save that much.

I end up using Vitality, redirection,fast deflection,flow,focus and steel fiber.

Continuity, Streamline, Focus, flow, max all those out and i have like lvl 7 vitality and Redirection  with radial and Slash maxed (other 2 skills not in the frame ) leaving me with 3 points left 

continuity ups the durations of skills. if you have nothing in but slash and dash and javelin, nothing has a duration...or am i wrong cause to me a max continuity with out the blind is nothing but a whole lot of waste space.