The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Want An Explosive Mod...

SporadicSpriggan

The Thunderbolt mod is very powerful and makes the Paris an even more versatil weapon but i dont think they will or should make explosion effect mods for the other weapons unless there is some sort of downgrade or massive change on the weapon`s functions.

A Explosion mod for shotguns in my opinion would have two variants, one for Strun and Hek and another specific for the Boar.

Strun/Hek: Turns the Shotgun into a Grenade Launcher with high area damage based on the weapons Damage and number of pellets it fires.

Boar: Turns the Shotgun into a Frag Grenade Launucher, greatly reducing the fire rate, with moderate area damage and extra damage from the frags that could probably bounce once or twice from the walls before vanishing.

On both situations the Grenades would detonate on impact.

For Rifles i dont think there would be large explosions but instead the explosions could push the enemies one against the other or use parts of them that get torn off as projetils.

Edited by BiancaPony

The issue here is that the Devs stated they don't plan to implement grenades because Warframe Powers are the AOE crowd clear abilities.

Thunderbolt does grant a chance for explosions, but still can't match the sweet sweet aoe clear that a Slash Dash, Miasma or Invis/Scindo accomplishes.