Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Humans Need Not Apply

Institute-Marksman

This video is probably one of the most important videos regarding our future:

Summed up:
During the peroid of hunter-gatherers, you had to work to survive.

This faded into work-to-live being a thing of the past, as it is no longer requires a lot of effort to maintain.

Eventually, this will fade into work being a thing of pleasure, because you'll get to live without having to work for it.

The automotive industry is the prime example of automation. Entire factories are ran by only a couple of people. this *WILL* continue to take over most parts of our economy, since robots are much more effective at work then humans.

Humans will no longer have to work to live. Survival included. Edited by Institute-Marksman

>Came in expected humorous thread

>Saw serious video

>video about robots taking over humanity through taking our jowbs

Humanity isn't stupid. Engineers and programmers will not allow robotics to over-take everything.

Edited by TheErebus.

>Came in expected humorous thread

>Saw serious video

>video about robots taking over humanity through taking our jowbs

Humanity isn't stupid. Engineers and programmers will not allow robotics to over-take everything.

Unless of course there is profit to be made. Then all bets are off.

I sincerely doubt you have taken in every bit of info of the video.

I've seen enough of these kinds of videos to last me a life-time. It's the same thing again and again. When you take ITGS as a subject for IB, this is one of the primary focuses of discussion.

It is the dream of every human to have an as easy life as possible.

Yes, I wont deny that. But again, humans aren't stupid. Jokes aside about how our society is in social media, when the risks are very present people will take action in the most suitable manner. In this case, they'll tone it down and have people do their own things. The key factor here is that it makes life easier, but not replace human life entirely.

Yes, I wont deny that. But again, humans aren't stupid. Jokes aside about how our society is in social media, when the risks are very present people will take action in the most suitable manner. In this case, they'll tone it down and have people do their own things. The key factor here is that it makes life easier, but not replace human life entirely.

It will never completely replace human life, it will make human intervention obsolete in our economy.

Edited by Institute-Marksman