The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every time there's an orokin alert I'm asleep.

Expletive

It's maddening. I try to stay up, never blinking, never winking. I watch, I wait unendingly, for an alert that never comes. Until I lapse into dream, and it comes and goes, so too goes a little bit more of my sanity. I see alerts all the time now. In my dreams. In wakefulness. Always outside of my reach. Taunting me. Taunting me with blueprints and artifacts I'll never have. Theynever leave. Always laughing at my inability to wait for them. There's thousands of them. I can't go on like this anymore.

Honestly, you're not missing much. I've done several alerts from beginning to end, but haven't gotten anything but credits and exp. I'm actually quite irritated with the idea of potentially getting something, but never actually getting anything. Bad week I suppose. :T

I've played 10-15 alert missions and I never ever saw a "?". All of them were "!"s. I long for the day I lay my eyes on that glorious question mark and receive an orokin blueprint that I will not be able to craft anyways.

EDIT: we need a twitter account or something to alert everyone ಠ_ಠ

Edited by The_Doc

I think he mean if you live in europe/asia times of orokin reactor / catalysts misions are quite late. 11PM for yesterday reactor in CEST...

While whole day today till 7 PM there wasn't single "?" reward mission (excluding some pluto areas as I didn't discovered them all)

This is the biggest problem with the current alert system. Since everyone is getting the same alerts, people get the feeling that they're getting screwed (which is at least partially true) because they missed an alert. If alerts were individualized random events (ie not everyone has the same alerts) this wouldn't be a problem.