Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Actually Like Lotus?

piinabisket

Question

I would like to love her if she had updated lines.

"stay out of the fire" after 5 min and seriously...it's obvious no ?

"freeze will reduce your shield " b*tch wot u talking about m8 ?I'm rank 11 THANKS 

"it's the grineer" NO REALLY ?It's a grineer ship OFC it's the grineers !

There are certainly others, but honestly i would prefer her changing her quotes the more you experience.Hell,i would prefer her to give advice on your new stuff by example.

Let's say i'm leveling ember prime.She could say "the infested are vulnerable to fire,take advantage of it " when you're still low level ofc.

She's supposed to be a guide right ?More personality and smarter would be nice then,because right now,she just make me look like a newborn baby idiot :/

The Bo Prime Ornaments come from The Lone Tenno Operative who apparently couldn't find anything better within 5 minutes of searching..

Lotus, on the other hand, gives you Reactors and Catalysts and stuff every fortnight or so.

Edited by OniGanon

The lotus serves as a good for new players. Maybe you don't need the aid she offers anymore, but you did once. She saved you, gave you purpose and you're just ungrateful.

She sent me to kill corpus on jupiter, where I burned through 4 revives each day, because I didn't have Serration.