Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loose Ends (Ceres Beacons, Formorian Archwing Missions) Concept / Idea

Jukantos

Hey everyone, this is gonna be my first "Concept", i hope i'm doing this right.

I thought to myself, with Vay Hek moving to a regular node, there really isn't any use for his Prosecutors and their beacons on Ceres anymore. And at the same time, there's all that work which has gone into the Formorian Mission Design for the Eyes of Blight event, which is currently off the starchart completely.

So why not tie up both those loose ends at the same time? AS WE NOW KNOW from the Law of Retribution Raid, Vay Hek has a hidden Formorian over Phobos. What if those Prosecutor Beacons gave access to his personal space hideout, his Formorian above Phobos? That way, we could get use out of the Beacons again, and not have all the work that was put into developing the Formorian Combat unused.

If you wanna take it even further, you could even have the Omega Isotopes dropping on Phobos, considering it's currently not really being used for any resource in particular, it shares its resource pool with too many other planets.

All it would take is some added Lotus Voiceover, the gameplay is already there. And as rewards? Well we had those Fire/Status Archwing Mods which are currently inaccessible, maybe even the Puncture and Slash Sets which people have been crying out for.

This whole concept could be done in numerous ways, a quest with a capture on Ceres and a sabotage aboard the ship prior to giving out the blueprint for the archwing parts (triangulator beacon / formorian disruptor), as well as simple added Key-using node to Phobos. And it'd tie up those loose ends.

I hope you enjoyed reading my wall of text/thoughts, and i'd be honored if this found its way into the halls and minds of DE :)

*Push* :(

So little response? Is Archwing really THAT hated by everyone?

Depends on who you ask lol

Fomorians as a boss yes.not as a "vault", thats sorta what the raid is. Non Sabotage boss. Shoot giant chunks off. Overall damage but random parts flying away. It or they, could be a boss /raid boss. It would spawn troops to defend itself as usual.

There are several suggestions for using Diruptors. Ranging from keys, to survial v leftover omega from dead Fomorian( :) us lol )  in aw survival.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck