Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Observing The Different Players In Missions, I Think There Might Be A Need For Some Clarity (Off Topic)

Renegade343

There seems to be a thing about players thinking other players are bad and such (and yes, I fell into that thought at times), but there are some (or a few) players that are actually alright, and act like normal human beings, with respecting other players, chatting with them nicely, helping them, and so on, which generally brings some good feelings within the mission and onto other players. 

And so, I think there might be a need for a bit of clarity. Players who act like normal human beings, with respect and a willingness to help, amongst other good things, will be called "people". Players who act selfishly, being disrespectful to other players constantly, inappropriately judging other players based on Mastery Rank and so on, will be called "pee-poo".

Both these terms sound almost the same, which also highlights a thing in real life: One cannot determine whether a person is good or crap until one gets to know said person a bit, and just going by saying the above labels, one can mix them up. 

This is a joke thread. Please try not to take this seriously.