Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Not Deploy Solar Rail.

PsychoIng

Question

I am not sure why but i can not deploy any solar rail to any nodes.

when i try to deploy it , it gives exact error like title says " Could not deploy solar rail"

I searched forum or youtube.I know how to deploy it but game doesn't let me do it.

Any ideas , any suggestion ? Do i have to make support ticket for it ? 

4 answers to this question

Have you seen any dark sector conflicts after U16? I haven't. I believe dark sectors are still under "peace treaty" (can't remember this strange name it has in warframe) and you can't attack anyone.

It will stay like this until they know how to make rail conflicts with PVP 2.0 properly.

Edit: It was announced on U16 that dark sectors will stay at this peace until they know to do it, so they'll probably announce when it's allowed again.

Edit 2: Haven't found it in U16 notes, it might have been in a devstream but I'm not gonna watch them again.

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

Have you seen any dark sector conflicts after U16? I haven't. I believe dark sectors are still under "peace treaty" (can't remember this strange name it has in warframe) and you can't attack anyone.

It will stay like this until they know how to make rail conflicts with PVP 2.0 properly.

Edit: It was announced on U16 that dark sectors will stay at this peace until they know to do it, so they'll probably announce when it's allowed again.

Edit 2: Haven't found it in U16 notes, it might have been in a devstream but I'm not gonna watch them again.

I understand but when check history of any nodes , they are attacking each other.So that means who own the nodes can attack any alliance but new ones ?

Thanks for reply though.

Edited by Theorath

It looks the Dark Sectors are going to be in armistice until they come up with whatever change they're going to make to them.  I'd really like it if they would go ahead and remove ownership of the nodes and reset them to 0% taxes.  The clans and alliances have already had weeks of profit from them, and its unfair for them to be able to hold the node indefinitely with no contest.