Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchase A Specific Mod For ...

rksk16it

1000 platinum

OR

5000,000 credits

Anyone agrees it should be implemented ?

Note :

1. From specific mod, I mean a guaranteed mod. No RNG involved.

2. I tried searching for any thread asking for this, but couldnt find any, so I made one, sorry if some thread asking same question already exists.

Edited by rksk16it

Credit farming to buy one mod for 5M? I don't think so, let alone paying $50 for just one, well right now buying $50 of platinum gets you "Thunderbolt" so hmm...

You mean to say what I suggested is too cheap ? or too costly ?

Too cheap for credits

To ex for Platinum.

Well, regarding platinum, it has to be costly so as not to make the mod packs obsolete.

Regarding credits, well, consider the ratio of credits to platinum for the stuff which is available for both in the game, like Gorgon rifle. What price I suggested was just an example.

Edited by rksk16it

Credit farming to buy one mod for 5M? I don't think so, let alone paying $50 for just one, well right now buying $50 of platinum gets you "Thunderbolt" so hmm...

What do you mean? How does $50 bucks get you Thunderbolt?

Too costly IMO but I dont think it should even be implemtented as it ruins a part of the game that is the game farming is a huge part of warframe and why take that away

why not to make different prices for different mods and make a new cathegory in shop "mods"? ah wait. it will ruin th game since it's based on grinding. nvm then

Thats the whole point of keeping it costly. "Taking away" grinding will require a cheap AND reliable way of accessing mods. Keeping them costly will then offer everyone a choice, they can grind or pay for them. That will also force most players not to pay their way through each and every one of them. Rather, pay for only few, and grind the rest. Only a very small percentage of players will still pay for ALL of them, and in every game there is always a small minority who has the best gear either via paying/grinding etc, I dont see anything wrong with it.

Credit cost should be exhorbitantly high, such that accumulating that high amount of credits should require large amount of time, such that it should be fair to give that player the mod considering he/she still didnt get drop after farming so long.

I have 549k credits accumulated over 128 hours.

I spent a lot of them crafting since I have a lot of slots to do so.

There are people who play as long or even longer than me and they may not have done much crafting or use much credits due to lack of slots.

30k credits is peanuts to them.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO