Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defective Unite=478 Chapter 0

halfdeaf

chapter---00

earth--section 86--facilty-12

the start off the same at the grineer cloning facilty. The new bach of grineer clone are still weak without the training. but there so inconnent....'very rarely'

alarm goes off

there was a error with on of the cloning incubator unite=478. the pod inject the clone

the scientis come over and inspect by scan it this clone

scientis 1 : unite 478, female, body type=small,class: unkown. well i think this one will be insecpted later...

scientis 2 : hey take a look at this!?

they see a massive burn marks across the letf side and it letf arm it miss shaped looking likes rootes

scientis 1: ugh well this incubator is crap now. and may we can make use of this.

grab her out the the labs inspect this clone

unite come in and start to fix the machine

scientis 1: no no dont fix that it a piece scrap metal remove it !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 year later

mercury orbit ship the baris, 132238

??????????: log entire the fist cycle on the orbit ship mercury. but is it is a very bad ship at least it look the par of the grineer, my body at the moment is still decaying and fast i still have 236 day on me so yeah not your normal cycle like the rest, i can last shorter than the rest i guess this way i am the diffective well log unite=478 out

Edited by halfdeaf