Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moonbase Alpha Is The Best Game On The Planet

sappinmahsentry

Did you know: A Tony Hawk Skating game had an online messenger in it, that if you spam brackets in the message and send it, IT'LL CRASH THE GAME.

AND THIS WAS ON CONSOLES.

They didn't even need to check the message, WHEN THEY GOT IT THEY CRASHED IMMEDIATELY.

Did you know on halo reach, if you got every piece of complex geometry, stuck them all together in a tight mass in the "phased" setting, and got one of the grids, and stuck it in it phased, then changed it to normal the game engine would just about burn out the 360's processor. The game would try and work out how the grid should be ejected from the mass, despite the fact that there is no real solution so it sits there running never ending calculations, the frames drop to about 1 frame every 15 seconds, the 360s processor maxes out, the fans all max out, and I don't really know what happens after that cause I usually manually disconnect before it does damage to my own 360, good way to piss off other people, none of the controls register once it starts. Don't know if they patched it or not.

[_<1,13>]we're[_<1,18>]whalers[_<1,17]on[_<1,18>]the[_<1,20>]moon[_<400,13>]we[_<1,20>]carry[_<1,18>]a[_<1,20>]har[_<1,22>]poon

[_<1,22>]but there[_<1,23>]aint no[_<1,15>]whales[_<1,23>]so we[_<1,22>]tell tall[_<1,18>]tales and

[_<1,20>]sing our[_<1,18>]whale[_<1,17>]ing[_<1,18>]tune

Edited by Aattoman