Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Variety Of Things

Yiton

THE SIMULACRUM:
-Can DE add arsenal terminal on the simulacrum?
-How can we complet enemies scans that only appears once?

WDMyKCy.jpg

ABILITIES INFO. DATABRIDGE "WIKIA-INGAME":
In devstream 39 we saw the new format of how abilities would be it in-game. in devs-picture we see from rank 2 to max rank. Is max rank value 3 or 4? (all my frames are lvl 30 and are in rank 3 long time ago...)
Another thing is Volt 4th ability data and the relation with the wikia. Will there one day when we see the info of the wikia in-game? (the picture show a corrupted data...). Also more detail data would be perfect...

GzNSgsm.jpg

OTHERS:

-Could we see the damage that a enemy on mind control make?
-Could we see the damage that clones of shadow of clones make?
-Can add an option to see the energy channel over the frames while picking a color?
-Well of life of trinity stun enemies and dont use to stop the animation. When energy vampire will work at same? (for now can be break the stun animation with impact damage or knocking the enemy)
-Can change the mechanic of Soul Punch to do radial knock effect instead of projectile with enemy target as center? (this questio goes direct to Scott)
-Bad situations that happens since the augment mod of mag: "looters" players or trolls, that only collects resources without attack, and far from the fight

zDX16L3.jpg

-Can DE add information about simaris points in the liset?

mXByPim.jpg

-Super OP MOA ally (against lvl 80 maniacs of the event)

xqFjDz0.jpg

-In devstream 21 Geoff shows a continuos attack after jump attack and slice attack. will these melee still in develop?
-In devstream 22 Steve talked about "beast" mode when tenno reach lvl 30. still in develop? any examles?
-In devstream 31 DE show carrier ship fr liset. still on develop or has vanished?
-In devstream 50 Scott talked about redesign excalibur powers, specially super jump. what about...;
...loki decoy?
...rift companions of limbo?

-We already have ice, water, magnetism, iron, electricity, invisibility or infiltrade, assassin, sound, fire, dimension, shooter, death, life or vampire, antimatter, mind control, nature, poison, fighter, engineer, ilusionist, elemental damage and wind frames...
MY SUGGESTIONS:

-GRAVITY element with a "separate body":

photo_626244.jpg

trace_statue_metroid_2_lg.jpg

character_halfturret.jpg

Stone-Golem-destroyed-with-PullDownIt-3.

-SAND element with sand body:

golden_sand_by_matchack-d4ig2vf.jpg

b9fd4a1a3d40429c1db69e85a6cffd6e.jpg

-STEAM element with a gas mask and gas body in human shape:

resident-evil-vector-7-action-figure.jpe

gasmask.jpg

5Mysterio.jpg

-TIME elements:

timeshift-pc.jpg

All these concepts or pictures are not mine

BUGS:
-Missed button on clan view, unable to return to menu and forcing to restart warframe

8HBGupj.jpg

-Not equal Conclave value. wich is the real one?

itXfYqK.jpg

I think you should already know this but you should post all of these in their respective places of the forum (warframe ideas, bug reports, questions to the developers, etc).

Aside from that, I have only a few things to say:

1) The MOA was a bug too and got removed.
2) You can actually scan those more than one time, for the lynx go to any orokin sabotage on a corpus node and it will have a Lynx (instead of Venkra Tel or whatever and his sister), for the Arcane Boiler (and Maroo, and Infested Mesa, and the bad Chroma) you can scan him, then abort the mission, restart it, and the scan will count, while you still got to see him again, that's how I got to scan completly those (Chroma is the main problem since he ask for 20~ scans).

2)  for the Arcane Boiler (and Maroo, and Infested Mesa, and the bad Chroma) you can scan him, then abort the mission, restart it, and the scan will count, while you still got to see him again, that's how I got to scan completly those (Chroma is the main problem since he ask for 20~ scans).

how can i scan more than one time when i already complete them and cant repeat them?

Edited by Yiton

A ton of information that needs to at the very least be put into their proper places, not even sure where to start honestly. Some are bugs here while others are fan concepts?

Don't get me wrong all these points seem valid on their own but you need to place them in their proper place and give each on their own post, or at the very least post all of a certain kind in their proper section.

PS: Love the concept ideas for Sand, Gravity and Steam frames. Dying for any one of thoses.

Edited by Monybags33