Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Kill Death Ratio.

Gahrzerkire

(because it's now relevant to thread)

For a long while, I tried to convince myself that PVP 2.0 was just worth adapting towards, but after quite a few matches (and 5300 kills in the gamemode), I have to say I'm bored. 

I really, seriously miss old conclave. The freedom and adrenaline that the hyper parkour instilled is just memories and nostalgia now. Always sigh heavily when I look at the conclave console, knowing I will just be ulti'd on and spam channeling melee. 

(I STILL open up navigation and immediately click Europa out of habit)

Edited by AuraMau

The only reason i do PvP other then fun is because of the public KD ratio. I am proud of my conclave abilities and don't want it all to be hearsay. Its nice to know the abilities of your opponents.

Your conclave abilities would be ..... using the overpowered, at the time, warframe and weapon and camping like a 10yo kid?!

K:D ratio is only relevand in a competitive match ...... or a series of competitive matches ..... but as PVP is bugged as hell ..... you can't have a real K:D ratio.

Edited by nekrojiji

You, Me, Dante/Decado, FTG, SoullesEgo, Brewha, and others were able to beat him SOMETIMES, but not consistently... And yes i do have to upload that Bow Tournament you were victorious... Once i get the patience to do it >.< at the moment im too addicted on GTA Online to bother with editing Warframe videos. :\

ask romp aura ftg and dante i was consistently victorious in any match i played it wasnt just the bow tournament. However the only times leo lost against others were when he didnt use zeph. he had the best pakour skills in game and a good aim but not best aim. Thats why he lost to dante when they agreed to dont use zeph Becouse he wasnt able to move like he normaly does. No matter if he plays with another account or a changed name i would recognize him by the way he moves thats how unique it is. Im sure he was very pissed of after finding out that there is no zeph in new conclave

ask romp aura ftg and dante i was consistently victorious in any match i played it wasnt just the bow tournament. However the only times leo lost against others were when he didnt use zeph. he had the best pakour skills in game and a good aim but not best aim. Thats why he lost to dante when they agreed to dont use zeph Becouse he wasnt able to move like he normaly does. No matter if he plays with another account or a changed name i would recognize him by the way he moves thats how unique it is. Im sure he was very &!$$ed of after finding out that there is no zeph in new conclave

Not only him but also FTG, Fruit, Robbanas, Ftswag3.0 and others simply quit Warframe after PvP 2.0

And yeah i miss parkouring with Zephyr but that wouldn't make much of a difference at least on these 3 maps we have except on the Corpus Ship map that curiously is a PvP 1.0 map reworked. I hope the new maps they are going to add, have more parkour routes and options. 

And i see some guys from old Conclave saying that want his Marelok or his Vectis... Forgetting that the weapons from PvP 2.0 have completely different stats. 

And yeah i agree Leo had amazing parkour skills and a very distinct game style. Of all my conclave friends/rivals Leo was the one that i enjoyed the most to spectate when he killed me.