Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Warframe Jokes.

Rettycombine

Rhino: I'm bleeding, surrounded and out of ammo!

(Switch to Oberon) Ober: I'll get you!

(Switch to Rhino and Trinity)

Rhino, nevermind, Trinity's got me patched up

(switch to Oberon, camera slowly pans out in the rain as sad violin music plays)

news headlines:

Tenno responsible for over 70% of wasted internet bandwidth!

"Recent studies shows that over 99.7% of Tenno suffers from the Obsessive-Compulsive-Reloading-Disorder, and will press the reload button of a browser periodically regardless of the content nor the speed of reading... Scientists have theorized that it is born out of an uncontrollable anxiety that, in one studied subject's words, "what if the internet has changed while I as reading?" Many subjects have not even noticed this behavior and expressed shocked at the discovery. Scientists further discover... "

Edited by smithf

Yo mamma so fat, Frost just makes her sit on the cryopod.

Yo mamma so ugly, the Infestation think she's one of them.

Yo mamma so dumb, she's surprised when the Lotus says it's the Grineer.

Yo mamma so ugly, Tyr Regor thinks Halloween is back.

Yo mamma so fat, her extraction ship is the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile.

Yo mamma so dumb, she thinks the Void has nothing in it.

Yo mamma so lazy, when they opened her cryopod she tried to close it again.

Yo mamma so dumb, she went to Hobby Lobby to buy a warframe.

Yo mamma so ugly, even the Stalker won't go near her.

Yo mamma so fat, her warframe is a fomorian.

Yo mamma so dumb, she keeps trying to put her forma together to form a picture.

Yo mamma so fat she got invaded by the Grineer.  (Apparently I got beat to this one, oh well)

Yo mamma so ugly, the game crashes when it tries to render her.

Yo mamma so fat, when the Lotus sees her coming down the hall she shouts, "There's a heavy unit approaching!"

How dare you insult me.

Okay, so a new Grineer Lancer, fresh out of cloning and being sent on assignment to help Captain Vor's efforts against the Tenno, decided to visit a Shady Corpus who claimed he could make the best Kubrow fighters. On the cover of night, he meets this Shady Corpus on Europa, and the following exchange takes place:

"Okay, do you have any Kubrow that's capable of wiping out any Tenno?" the Grineer asks. "I heard you have bred some really nasty ones."

"Well, I'm all out of the really viscious and hungry Kubrows," the Shady Corpus replies. "But I have a special Kubrow in the back. He just came out of training today."

So the Shady Corpus goes in the back and brings out this adorable Kubrow puppy. The Grineer falls in love with it's charming and playful attitude, but isn't impressed.

"This... this is all you have left?" he asks.

The Shady Corpus grins under his helmet. "Just watch." He then points to a locker. "Karate Kubrow... the Locker!"

The Kubrow dashes over to the locker and with moves that rival that of Jackie Chan, he tears the locker into scrap metal and the contents go flying. He runs back and makes circles, all proud of himself.

"Whoa! Amazing!" The Grineer Lancer gasps.

"It gets better!" the Shady Corpus smirks and points to a locked door. "Karate Kubrow... the door!"

Again, the Kubrow dashes over to the door and makes short work of it.

"I... I gotta try this," the Grineer says. "Karate Kubrow... that armored carrier!"

The Kubrow runs over and tears up the armored carrier, but amazingly leaves the Formorian Core intact.

"That's exactly what Vor needs! Those pesky Tenno will be down for sure!" The Lancer cheers.

So the Lancer pays 450 platinum for the Kubrow and brings him back to Mercury. However, Captain Vor is not pleased with the Lancer's purchase, and is even angrier when the Lancer tries to defend it.

"This... is NOT a worthy fighting Kubrow!" Vor shrieks. "This is a waste of fur and flesh!"

"But sir! It's a special Kubrow! Unlike any you've ever seen!" The Lancer refutes.

Vor scoffs. "Hmph. How special is this Kubrow to be worth 450 platinum!?"

"It's a Karate Kubrow, sir!" The Lancer replies.

Vor bursts out laughing and sneers at the Lancer. "You were taken for a fool! There is no such thing! Karate Kubrow? Pah! Karate Kubrow my backside!"

And that, my Tenno friends, is the real story of how Captain Vor got cut in half. You're welcome.

Edited by Cougarmint

Okay, so a new Grineer Lancer, fresh out of cloning and being sent on assignment to help Captain Vor's efforts against the Tenno, decided to visit a Shady Corpus who claimed he could make the best Kubrow fighters. On the cover of night, he meets this Shady Corpus on Europa, and the following exchange takes place:

"Okay, do you have any Kubrow that's capable of wiping out any Tenno?" the Grineer asks. "I heard you have bred some really nasty ones."

"Well, I'm all out of the really viscious and hungry Kubrows," the Shady Corpus replies. "But I have a special Kubrow in the back. He just came out of training today."

So the Shady Corpus goes in the back and brings out this adorable Kubrow puppy. The Grineer falls in love with it's charming and playful attitude, but isn't impressed.

"This... this is all you have left?" he asks.

The Shady Corpus grins under his helmet. "Just watch." He then points to a locker. "Karate Kubrow... the Locker!"

The Kubrow dashes over to the locker and with moves that rival that of Jackie Chan, he tears the locker into scrap metal and the contents go flying. He runs back and makes circles, all proud of himself.

"Whoa! Amazing!" The Grineer Lancer gasps.

"It gets better!" the Shady Corpus smirks and points to a locked door. "Karate Kubrow... the door!"

Again, the Kubrow dashes over to the door and makes short work of it.

"I... I gotta try this," the Grineer says. "Karate Kubrow... that armored carrier!"

The Kubrow runs over and tears up the armored carrier, but amazingly leaves the Formorian Core intact.

"That's exactly what Vor needs! Those pesky Tenno will be down for sure!" The Lancer cheers.

So the Lancer pays 450 platinum for the Kubrow and brings him back to Mercury. However, Captain Vor is not pleased with the Lancer's purchase, and is even angrier when the Lancer tries to defend it.

"This... is NOT a worthy fighting Kubrow!" Vor shrieks. "This is a waste of fur and flesh!"

"But sir! It's a special Kubrow! Unlike any you've ever seen!" The Lancer refutes.

Vor scoffs. "Hmph. How special is this Kubrow to be worth 450 platinum!?"

"It's a Karate Kubrow, sir!" The Lancer replies.

Vor bursts out laughing and sneers at the Lancer. "You were taken for a fool! There is no such thing! Karate Kubrow? Pah! Karate Kubrow my backside!"

And that, my Tenno friends, is the real story of how Captain Vor got cut in half. You're welcome.

+1