Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandalorian Protectors

(XBOX)RITUAL 135

"Here's why you can't exterminate us, aruetii. We're not huddled in one place-we span the galaxy. We need no lords or leaders-so you can't destroy our command. We can live without technology-so we can fight with our bare hands. we have no species or bloodline-so we can rebuild our ranks with others who want to join us. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas-but we can certainly kill you." --Mandalore the Destroyer

We are the Mandalorian Protectors. We protect the ideals of the Mandalorian way, so come and join the alliance of bounty hunters for we love to war. But not just only that we love to play this game, so come and join a growing alliance for we will protect each other and grow together, join the Mandalorian Protectors.

"This here uniform...well...it marks me fer a Mandalorian Protector. An'I think its only fittin'...that I wear it...while protectin'!" --Tobbi Dala

Edited by (XB1)SpentRITUAL 135

Attention all clans who are looking expand in a great alliance join the Mandalorian protectors we have the know how and the ability to take over the galaxy join us and learn the ways of the Mandalore

ALL HAIL MANDALORE!!!

thanks JDOG, this guy is awesome he has helped me a lot in the past. But like he said before we are looking for active clans who want to be apart of something new, so become a Mandalorian protector lets go my mando'ades.

We will stop anyone who attempts to take over the whole galaxy we always have and we always will the days of monopolization are over but goodluck with your recruiting good sir.

thanks for the good luck on recruiting, but you obviously don't know "who" are the Mandalorian Protectors here look at this http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Protectors

Loving this alliance. Leadership here truely defends and fights for their members honor and respect. They have organized clans and a vast array of officers who specialize in training both pVe and pVp. And they actually help when u ask for it whereas others probably won't. Lots of experience and plenty of fun groups to chat with and make the game all more fun. All hail Mand'alor!

Loving this alliance. Leadership here truely defends and fights for their members honor and respect. They have organized clans and a vast array of officers who specialize in training both pVe and pVp. And they actually help when u ask for it whereas others probably won't. Lots of experience and plenty of fun groups to chat with and make the game all more fun. All hail Mand'alor!

thanks killz yes we are a growing alliance and are still looking for clans who want to have fun playing the game like we do so become a Mandalorian Protector today

Ty for having my clan Mand'alor! This alliance really has been coming along growth wise during this armstice it's amazing we still have room there's always a ton of players on alliance chat and as much knowledgable members willing to help as anyone could ask for. Spent is the man when it comes to communication with his officers as well as his clan members which is amazing dedication imo.

This alliance is really about having fun here in the world of warframe. If you have a clan and are looking for an alliance, this one has great members and leaders. Clans of all sizes that are serious about building up a positive community of interactive and helpful teammates, look no further. You will get a top caliber alliance leader who is the most admirable one I've met and I'll admit even inspired me to start my own clan. Msg a Mandolorian warlord today, I'm available most of the day on dashboard messenger if you'd like to talk in person. Come grow with the mandolorians and protect this galaxy! Hail Mand'alor!

• 2 weeks later...

Proud to have joined such an awesome alliance we look forward to the fight

Hail Mandalore

thank you my new friends I hope are battles will be sweet and our victories even sweeter. But besides that become a protector today Edited by (XB1)SpentRITUAL 135

I wish not to oppose such a powerfull lot but if you continue to threaten my (CURRENT) allys so do yourselfs a favour and stand down

Ummm I have no idea what you are talking about good sir, so if you are not interested in joining this alliance then please see yourself out of the post and have a good day. But besides all of that if there are any clans that still wish to join please contact me or killz.

Active warlords and clans are definitely welcome here at Mandalorian Protectors. We are a VERY active alliance and have some highly active clans even during the current armstice. Our warlords are long term gamers, staleness and lack of communication will never be an issue here. This can be a time where players and clans might become inactive but rest assured this alliance will be around longer than any. All of our clans are not only active but recruiting as well so if you're just lf a clan in our alliance check out Mandalorian Raiders, The Chosen Few, Lost Tenno Legionairres, Hidden Shadow Village, or The Sith Empire to name a few.